For those of you who don't know (most of UG) I got my first job recently, but that's not the point of this thread.

Today I was sitting on the can at work and thought "hey... I'm getting paid to take a shit!" So when I was done I went to the good old calculator... 6.25 divided by 60 = 0.104something, 0.104something times ten = 1.04

I got paid a dollar and ten cents to take a shit today!!!! mwhahaha! take that hourly pay!
lol...never though about it like that...you should go take your ipod in there and take like a half and hour crap...
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Quote by The4thHorsemen
>_> my ipod? I didn't know I had one.... I will have one though! for now I be makin the moneys!

m'kay, no ipod...got a book? or even better, bring a mini-t.v. a ps2, and guitar hero and just do that for a good while...
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Quote by bobby_splax
m'kay, no ipod...got a book? or even better, bring a mini-t.v. a ps2, and guitar hero and just do that for a good while...

LMAO. Other employees would wonder wth the kid is doing in there. Then they'd see him walk out with a TV lol.

pepsi
Is your job that boring... eh. Masturbate. Then you can tell people you get paid to make hand love to yourself. Then I'll be impressed.
thats some good pay son
Quote by unplugtheradio

i dub thee, Knight of Asskickery.

that is amazing

Quote by human-blasphamy
i like my nether regions shaved down till there soft as a babys ass. Cause thats where there going.

The Day Cas Pwnd UG.
Quote by Alreddyded
0mgz Br00tal Gh0st!11!11
wow, i always get epiphanese[f*ck thats spelled wrong..] when i'm taking a sh*t..
Quote by The4thHorsemen
>_> my ipod? I didn't know I had one.... I will have one though! for now I be makin the moneys!

As an added bonus, I think you should take all of the money that you get paid while in the bathroom and save that up until you have enough for an iPod...and then use that iPod to spend more time in the bathroom...and get paid more for taking ****s...

It's a pretty awesome circle, when you think about it.

EDIT: ^It's spelled "epiphanies"
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Be an hero if you don't have an iPod?
I know what you're thinking... You're thinkin' here comes old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish...

Quote by civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.