if i DL the torrents for games such as forza 2, or gran turiso and it says for ps3 or xbox360, can i still play em on PC through like daemon tools ro whatnot?
No, they're designed for the platform.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
No you can only play them on a modded 360 or ps3.
My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
i foudbn a gran turismo 4 and it was categorized as windows game. the fiel sis called [REQ]Gran Turismo 4 NTSC-U DVD5 BLACKC.. its liek 50 rar fales. think it willw ork on comp?
Quote by super666fender
i foudbn a gran turismo 4 and it was categorized as windows game. the fiel sis called [REQ]Gran Turismo 4 NTSC-U DVD5 BLACKC.. its liek 50 rar fales. think it willw ork on comp?

OMG ur liek totally an idiot
Inhuman evil take down!
Quote by 18th_Angel
OMG ur liek totally an idiot

ugh... posts like yours are the cancer that is killing the pit

anyway, in response to your question about that gt4 torrent, no it won't work on pc
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
its an ionternet forum full of teenagers chatting about guitars and *********, not an essay criticising site. i dont care for spelling much here. chill out
Quote by super666fender

just right click one of the rar files and extract, it will extract all of them at once
MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust
The mexican one is made by mexicans in mexico, the american one is made by mexicans in california

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Fender Mini Tweed Twin-Amp
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1