Well, I don't know about all of you but one of my favorite hobbies is to google image ugly, fat and funny looking people using different search terms.

So post some of your favorites in here.

wow nice hobby bud
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Well, I don't know about all of you but one of my favorite hobbies is to google image ugly, fat and funny looking people using different search terms.

So post some of your favorites in here.

Jeez your mom looks good after that Liposuction huh?
Quote by gigadeth

Jeez your mom looks good after that Liposuction huh?

Good one.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by revolutionplz
I said pictures.

i'm sorry
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by Slash 602
Wow, you complete douchebag. Way to be.

I will poop on your soul if you ever have the audacity to type those words towards me again.

Don't think I won't.

Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
sinead o conner does not look funny

That's Billy Corgan from the smashing pumpkins.
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
sinead o conner does not look funny

AHAHAHAH!
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by revolutionplz
I will poop on your soul if you ever have the audacity to type those words towards me again.

Don't think I won't.

Oh, fuc k off, asshole. I don't understand why people like you need to make threads like this to boost your own ego and self-image. **** on my soul if you want, but you've earned the right to be called a douche no matter what you say.
Quote by Slash 602
Oh, fuc k off, asshole. I don't understand why people like you need to make threads like this to boost your own ego and self-image. **** on my soul if you want, but you've earned the right to be called a douche no matter what you say.

You're taking this quite seriously, Mr. Mustache. That's what I'm calling you from now on because you make the impression that you have a mustache.

And here's a golden grandma.

Quote by Slash 602

He just said he weighs 500 lbs.