To my fellow pitters, I just found this site, which gives you a free xbox 360, no stings attached, but ONLY if you do it MY WAY.

This is NOT one of those offers where it's like "here, do a thousand of these offers, and we'll give you a 360!" Not even close, do it my way, you will get one, free.

I'm helping you, by giving you info on how to do this, and IF you do sign up, I hope you'll help me by using my referral link.
http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4150180

I HAVE read the rules of the pit, and I didn't see anything on not being allowed to use referral links, the only thing that had to do with this topic says

4) NO ADVERTISING Don't advertise your site on the forums. Only give links that are of some relevance to a topic.

This is not my site. The link is relevant to the topic. And on we go...

Step 1: Sign up.

On the first page, check your prize that you want. (The bigger the prize, the more referrals you need.) Then type in your email, check off the box, and click submit. Put in all your info, make sure its correct (unless you want your 360 to go somewhere else..) Submit it. THE NEXT STEP IS A VERY IMPORTANT ONE. Make SURE you click referall account or else you WILL be paying money. Onto step 2.

Step 2: Get to the offers page.

If you're not already on the offers page after your account has been created (which you should be), click on the offers tab at the top right hand corner of the page. After you get there, click on "Most Popular Offers".

Step 3: Sign up for the stamps offer.

Now here's where the part of FREE comes in. Click on stamps.com, it should be the first one. (You don't HAVE to do stamps.com, it's just reccommended, because it's the only one that's free.) It will take you to a site, where you sign up, BUT you must put a credit card number in to sign up. You also get a starting balance of $5.00 in your account when you sign up, and this is the part that makes it so free. So sign up, do all that, then it will tell you that you need to download a program called stamps.com. Download it. Next step...

Step 4: Print your stamp.

Open stamps.com (the program). It should come up with a username and password sign in thingy, so sign in. 3604free says that you must print off something in order to receive credit for your xbox. I'm not sure if it's true, but I would do it just to be safe. So print something off that's UNDER the $5 dollars that you started with. After that, you should receive your credit same day or the next day. You can check this by going to the progress tab on the top right hand corner of the page. If not, you can contact 3604free at the bottom of their site.

Step 5: Keeping your credit.

If you want to keep your credit, then you MUST retain a membership for at LEAST 21 days. Why? Because that's how stamps.com makes their money. If forget to cancel after for weeks, they get 16 bucks from you. So I would make a note or reminder that tells you that in about 23 days that you have to cancel your account to stamps.com. If you forget, your getting charged. That's why this step is ALSO VERY IMPRORTANT.

Step 6: Getting referrals.

After you have completed your offer, you can now get referrals. Ask your friends, family, neighbors, whoever. Here's what I personally say:

"You want to know how to get a free 360? I'll tell you how, but you have to be referred by me."
Then that way, you get the referral. Tell them to do it Joe's way and it will be free.

I'm just a 14 year old kid, trying to get a free xbox. It's just kind of like a "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" type of deal.

Thanks UG, good luck.
Quote by evening_crow
Holy crap!!! a talking penis!!!

Quote by Rush Fan 06
i wasnt 3, but i ate **** when i was 4 thinking it was chocolate

if someone sigs this i will murder them.
lol. Whatever, I just want an 360, Halo 3 is one helluva game...
Quote by evening_crow

Quote by Rush Fan 06

stamps.com isn't an available offer for my area

edit: to those of you who say it's a scam, it worked for these douchebags so why not us? (actual picture from testimony)
Last edited by Godsmack_IV at Sep 28, 2007,
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by Godsmack_IV

You have any relatives in the US? Have them sign up for a US one and then ship it to you if so.

LOL @ PIC.
Quote by evening_crow

Quote by Rush Fan 06

Quote by Yo Its Joe890
To my fellow pitters, I just found this site, which gives you a free xbox 360, no stings attached, but ONLY if you do it MY WAY.

This is NOT one of those offers where it's like "here, do a thousand of these offers, and we'll give you a 360!" Not even close, do it my way, you will get one, free.

I'm helping you, by giving you info on how to do this, and IF you do sign up, I hope you'll help me by using my referral link.
http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4150180

I HAVE read the rules of the pit, and I didn't see anything on not being allowed to use referral links, the only thing that had to do with this topic says

This is not my site. The link is relevant to the topic. And on we go...

Step 1: Sign up.

On the first page, check your prize that you want. (The bigger the prize, the more referrals you need.) Then type in your email, check off the box, and click submit. Put in all your info, make sure its correct (unless you want your 360 to go somewhere else..) Submit it. THE NEXT STEP IS A VERY IMPORTANT ONE. Make SURE you click referall account or else you WILL be paying money. Onto step 2.

Step 2: Get to the offers page.

If you're not already on the offers page after your account has been created (which you should be), click on the offers tab at the top right hand corner of the page. After you get there, click on "Most Popular Offers".

Step 3: Sign up for the stamps offer.

Now here's where the part of FREE comes in. Click on stamps.com, it should be the first one. (You don't HAVE to do stamps.com, it's just reccommended, because it's the only one that's free.) It will take you to a site, where you sign up, BUT you must put a credit card number in to sign up. You also get a starting balance of $5.00 in your account when you sign up, and this is the part that makes it so free. So sign up, do all that, then it will tell you that you need to download a program called stamps.com. Download it. Next step...

Step 4: Print your stamp.

Open stamps.com (the program). It should come up with a username and password sign in thingy, so sign in. 3604free says that you must print off something in order to receive credit for your xbox. I'm not sure if it's true, but I would do it just to be safe. So print something off that's UNDER the $5 dollars that you started with. After that, you should receive your credit same day or the next day. You can check this by going to the progress tab on the top right hand corner of the page. If not, you can contact 3604free at the bottom of their site.

Step 5: Keeping your credit.

If you want to keep your credit, then you MUST retain a membership for at LEAST 21 days. Why? Because that's how stamps.com makes their money. If forget to cancel after for weeks, they get 16 bucks from you. So I would make a note or reminder that tells you that in about 23 days that you have to cancel your account to stamps.com. If you forget, your getting charged. That's why this step is ALSO VERY IMPRORTANT.

Step 6: Getting referrals.

After you have completed your offer, you can now get referrals. Ask your friends, family, neighbors, whoever. Here's what I personally say:

"You want to know how to get a free 360? I'll tell you how, but you have to be referred by me."
Then that way, you get the referral. Tell them to do it Joe's way and it will be free.

I'm just a 14 year old kid, trying to get a free xbox. It's just kind of like a "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" type of deal.

Thanks UG, good luck.

get a broken 360 on ebay. get your mom to buy a new one for one day then take the broken one back to the store and say you want a refund (law within 7 days)
HEY DUDE! IM GONNA REPORT YOU LOL!

waste of bandwidth
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
it's a pyramid scheme...don't get anybody else sucked into this shit
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by djmay71
the 360 blows, and so does this "offer"

Why does the 360 blow? Why does this offer blow? Why not post your why instead of just your dumbass comments.

Quote by RageAgainst...
it's a pyramid scheme...don't get anybody else sucked into this shit

Pyramid scheme? I'm not sure I understand.
Quote by evening_crow

Quote by Rush Fan 06

Quote by Yo Its Joe890
Why does the 360 blow? Why does this offer blow? Why not post your why instead of just your dumbass comments.

why dont you just pay for the damn 360

**reported**
MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust
The mexican one is made by mexicans in mexico, the american one is made by mexicans in california

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Fender Mini Tweed Twin-Amp
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1
Quote by Godsmack_IV

edit: to those of you who say it's a scam, it worked for these douchebags so why not us? (actual picture from testimony)

Is that Chris Cornell?
Quote by ShaunFrusciante
why dont you just pay for the damn 360

**reported**

Go ahead, report me. I'm not going against any of the forum rules. I'm trying to help people out, and you're being selifish.
Quote by evening_crow

Quote by Rush Fan 06

Quote by Yo Its Joe890
Go ahead, report me.

you were already reported, numerous times
MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust
The mexican one is made by mexicans in mexico, the american one is made by mexicans in california

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Fender Mini Tweed Twin-Amp
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1