So here's the deal, my band, Capital Volume, is headlining a Halloween show. We are going to make a flyer. Now, I'm not the most computer savy person, but i can draw alright. In the middle of English class, i drew the attached image in my note book, and I really like it. Is there any way that any of you could please make it a legit looking logo, instead of how it looks now. Anyhting would be greatly appreciated.
Attachments:
cv.jpg
you do know that that logo is strikingly similar to Chevrolet's Corvette 50 Year logo, right?
Quote by djmay71
you do know that that logo is strikingly similar to Chevrolet's Corvette 50 Year logo, right?

Dude, your right, i didnt even notice. It should look different at the end, though because there's no flags and stuff
dude, thats so sick

But, is there any way that you could make the c bigger?
and also, how bout like the cv red and the wings black?

Thanks man

This is our regular logo, if that helps at all
Attachments:
CV.jpg
Last edited by cvbass at Sep 28, 2007,
one more thing, its to round(we like the font on the logo) and the background is to dark

other than that, it's perfect
Quote by cvbass
one more thing, its to round(we like the font on the logo) and the background is to dark

other than that, it's perfect

Ok. So wat do you mean "too round"? Wat font did you guys use for your logo??

And also wat color do you want the background? Want it to be a red/black smoke screen?
like the font on the c and the v are to round on the edges

the background would be cool in smoke screen, yeah
sorry, one of the previous members did it, so we dont know. sorry, just try and do the best you can with it, it doesnt have to be exactly like that, but thats the logo people know us by, and we just wanted to make it special for halloween
Quote by cvbass
sorry, one of the previous members did it, so we dont know. sorry, just try and do the best you can with it, it doesnt have to be exactly like that, but thats the logo people know us by, and we just wanted to make it special for halloween

Ok, I'ma go look through my fonts and see the closest I have...brb..
aight cool, man

oh, and heard 1 of your songs, and its not really my style, but you are 1 helluva composer, bro