Page 1 of 2
Ok, so you write down what you're worrying about.

I'm worrying about whether someone is going to go somewhere with me or not.

Your turn.
I worry that I'm too apathetic to have any financially successful career in my life.

I worry that I've still not broken my abominable habits of procrastination.

I worry that my brother's going to expect he can leech off of me after he fails at providing for himself when he grows up.

I worry about the harmful effects that the past six years of insomnia will have on my overall health throughout my life.

I worry that I'll run into certain people whom I never want to see again.

I worry that I won't run into a certain person whom I definitely want to see again.

I worry that I'll die at age 34 from a tumor that has killed at least four or five people in my dad's side of the family.

I worry that the missing artery in my neck (most people have four, I have three) will cause health complications in the future.

And this isn't really a worry, but my mom might get kicked out of the United States permanently. That would be one interesting experience.
Last edited by yawn at Sep 28, 2007,
I'm worried that my worries will turn into paranoia and I'll go mad.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
about going to work for 7 hours tomorrow..

Psh, I work ten hour shifts.

Anyhoo.

I'm worried that um.. Lets see.

Oh, I'm worried that I'll never quit smoking for good.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
About how much I'm going to get paid tomorrow
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
Theres only 2 things that scare/worry me!!

1) My asmtha. My fear is that one day I'll need to be hooked up with an oxygen tank and all the works.

2) Getting Old. Fucking hate old people, seriously!!!!
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
I'm worried that I won't be able to get the mountain of homework I have this weekend done due to my procrastination.

I'm worried I won't get a week off soon.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
i worry that i dont express myself the way i feel sometimes

i worry that alot of people i know could care less about me

i worry that most people may not care if im here one day gone the next

i worry about failure

i worry alot
I'm worried that, in five years time, I'll be a poor hobo living on the streets of New York, trading stories for meals, not knowing if I'll survive the end of the week.

But I'm not that worried. My brother's a doctor. So I'll mooch off of him and hit on his wife and stuff.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
I'm worried that, in five years time, I'll be a poor hobo living on the streets of New York, trading stories for meals, not knowing if I'll survive the end of the week.

But I'm not that worried. My brother's a doctor. So I'll mooch off of him and hit on his wife and stuff.

Aww, if that happens, you can live with me. You have to share a room with my pit bull, though.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

im halfway done with college and im worried im not doing what i want to do.

Im worried that i dont know what i want to do.
What's the point of worrying....

but if you must know i'm worried about school on Monday cause the teacher thought I skipped today. (I didn't skip and had permission to leave, but they don't believe me.)
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
my gf is staying the night with her girlfriends. If she turns to lesbianism i might kill her and cut off her head.
Quote by gigadeth
my gf is staying the night with her girlfriends. If she turns to lesbianism i might kill her and cut off her head.

WHY?!?!?!?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
WHY?!?!?!?

because she will cut her hair and start listening to kd lang. her friend is a filthy *****.
I'm worried for future generations and what other animal species will be extinct by then. The thought of them not seeing a tiger or a bear or something makes me sad.

I'm worried that I think about killing myself a little too frequently for my liking, though i'll probably never do anything.

Thass all. I'm a little neurotic, but no more so than the next asshole in the street.
I worry about the perils of college life, which I've already experienced.
I worry thinking about the girl I like and if she even cares about me at all.
I worry about a career when my passions and skills do not entail sitting in a cubicle for 25 years.
I worry about the Yankees in the playoffs.
I worry about worrying too much.
I worry about making mistakes in any way (not small errors...I don't worry that much)
I worry about my country, and the grave it's digging for itself.

That's enough for now.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Quote by Scarlet_Fever
I'm worried for future generations and what other animal species will be extinct by then. The thought of them not seeing a tiger or a bear or something makes me sad.

I'm worried that I think about killing myself a little too frequently for my liking, though i'll probably never do anything.

Thass all. I'm a little neurotic, but no more so than the next asshole in the street.
You're supposed to be worried about your grades, and whether or not a girl will go out with you. This is UG, man.
Quote by yawn
You're supposed to be worried about your grades, and whether or not a girl will go out with you. This is UG, man.

Pssh, yeah man, could he be more selfish?
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Hm.. Not many worries right now. Life is decent considering how bad it usually is for me.

I guess the only worry I have right now is a lot of homework (it's managable, but it's a good few hours). Plus I have 2 tests on Monday, but I'll do well enough.

Oh, I do have another. I'm worried that one of my best friends of the last 3 or 4 years is slipping away from me. It's a strange stage of a friendship.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by Bubban

I'm a bit touched by paranoia (psychosis... lot's of trouble), and personnaly, i dunno for the others, but for me, as long as my mind is clean (no drugs, no alcohol, no frustration, no whatever that can be bad to your mind), I can control myself.

And anyway, it takes really long time to develop and start appearing as real paranoia. Right now, I'm 15 years old, and I think it all started when I was like 7-8 years old, maybe before that...

I worry about my psychosis
I worry that I will probably never push me enough to go talk to the damn cute girl that goes at my school
I worry that I'm too tired to make good sentences that makes sense to anybody else then me ... lol
I worry about the most ridiculous stuff. I think I watch Dateline too much.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
I worry about my girlfriend finding out about my other girlfriend.
Last edited by 7daycrisis at Sep 29, 2007,
Quote by 7daycrisis
I worry about my girlfriend fidning out about my other girlfriend.

I'm worried that people like this will never get their come uppance.

If I was a woman, I would be covered in your testicular blood from castrating you.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'm worried that people like this will never get their come uppance.

If I was a woman, I would be covered in your testicular blood from castrating you.

Na man.. I have anxiety disorder. It sno excuse really, but it means I cant stand the thought of being alone or abandoned and she's overseas for three months. I know its not right, but i cant help myself if I try.
Quote by Bubban

There's no point in driving yourself mad trying to stop yourself going mad. You may as well give in and save your sanity. Ooh and I try to learn to fly, do you believe me?

I'm worried that no one will get the reference
Quote by 7daycrisis
Na man.. I have anxiety disorder. It sno excuse really, but it means I cant stand the thought of being alone or abandoned and she's overseas for three months. I know its not right, but i cant help myself if I try.

Oh.. Good point. I'm bipolar.. I'm going to use that as an excuse from now on.

I'm just kidding anyway.. I don't care. As far as I'm concerned, most women deserve it anyway.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2