Poll Options
View poll results: Should I get a lip ring
Hell Yeah!!!
17 16%
WTF NO!!!!!
90 84%
Voters: 107.
Page 1 of 4
No, people with lip piercings make me want to punch something in the face.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
i used to have one. For the first week or so, it will hurt to eat, and for about 2 weeks food and crap will get stuck in it, but after that it feels pretty natural. Id say go for it, if only because a piercing can always be taken out when you dont want it.
you would be a faggot. but if you want to im down with that.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Before looking at your pic, I didn't give a damn.

After looking, I'm going to have to order you not to do it. If I find out that you've done it, I will hunt you down and eat you.

Edit - Tripp pants and lip rings don't make you different. They make you the same as a LOT OF F*CKING PEOPLE.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
One, you couldn't pull it off, cause you don't have the right look for a lip ring. Two, lip rings are for people who either just don't give a crap (and I doubt that's you, or you wouldn't ask our opinion) or for people who are very pretentious.
Quote by jeff541
you would be a faggot. but if you want to im down with that.

get a room buoys
Quote by Hitting Bottom
well, i want to be different. Thats why i wear tripps :]

I may have to sig that, it's so ****ing stupid.
Quote by Hitting Bottom

I'm pretty sure neither of these things make you different.

I'm pretty sure being asian makes you different. If not, move to where I am, and you won't see too many.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Why ask the pit, most of the people that come here are complete assholes...if you wan't one then get one, and if anyone doesn't like then they can piss off.
Quote by missMETALgore
I have a lip peircing

Nah, girls with lip rings are attractive. It's guys with lip rings that are the problem.
Quote by missMETALgore
I have a lip peircing

Hence why I said 'something'. I don't care what, be it man, woman, child, or even a wolf. That's right.. it infuriates me so much, I'd punch a wolf.
Quote by vintage x metal

its actually intresting to see what people think.

well im not exactly a metal head and bro, no offense, i rather wear tripps and band shirts then wear 6 friggen layers of abercrombies like them fobs (not the band) walking down the streets.
Quote by Hitting Bottom

well im not exactly a metal head and bro, no offense, i rather wear tripps and band shirts then wear 6 friggen layers of abercrombies like them fobs (not the band) walking down the streets.

Wait.. Isn't the company that sells Tripps.. Hot Topic.. Owned by the same people that sell Abercrombie clothes?

And like I said.. you're Asian.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Hitting Bottom

What's wrong with wearing blue jeans and t-shirts?

^ Hot Topic is owned by The Gap. That's not Abercrombie, is it? Either way, it is pretty much the same, though.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Hitting Bottom

Dude...wearing tripps doesn't make you different O.o Your personality makes you different. Don't place so much value on appearances.
Imagine having a stretched lip. You could like eat the lucky charms marshmallows through it.
Quote by Hitting Bottom

What are tripps? Do I really wanna know?
And what's with everyone wanting to be different?

Well anyways, don't pierce anything, but your ears.
Oh noes!
Quote by HellRaiser620
Dude...wearing tripps doesn't make you different O.o Your personality makes you different. Don't place so much value on appearances.

Agreed...

Get this. It's much more different.
Quote by vintage x metal

i lold at tedward. its not that, it infuriates me that just because im asian alot of people in NY count me as a fob, a person who dresses like something out of a friggen mismodeled. Its just my personal opinion. I rather dress different then dress as everyone expects me to. sorry if i offended anyone.
Quote by HellRaiser620
Nah, girls with lip rings are attractive. It's guys with lip rings that are the problem.

i agree...
Quote by xxtrigger

Or your liver....
Quote by xxtrigger

They're a kind of pants that goths like to wear. Well, these days, they're mostly worn by posers.
No. I'm with Jack off jill, I'd punch something. Probably you. Especially if you got a lip ring. If you want to be different, why don't you listen to fall out boy and wear eye liner?
can you guys please stop ripping this guy apart? jeez, he asked an opinion, and everyones jumping down his throat. don't listen to them, get a lip ring, it can always be removed, and it looks cool imo. as for the people who are talking bad about tripp pants, i personally don't wear them, but i'm sure people can make fun of what i wear too, and i'm sure they can make fun of what you wear. leave this guy alone, ok? and i know that everyone is going to make fun of me now too, but i don't really care what anyone says.
Want to be different? Say no to bad politics, drugs, and rap.

I'm different, I don't think you should pierce your lip. You should put that money towards a potato gun (also different).
Quote by Scarlet_Fever
No. I'm with Jack off jill, I'd punch something. Probably you. Especially if you got a lip ring. If you want to be different, why don't you listen to fall out boy and wear eye liner?

I know you're being insulting, but don't even suggest that he become a FOB emo, the only thing worse than an actual emo.
Quote by Scarlet_Fever

In no way am I associated with this man.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by chimairapwns
can you guys please stop ripping this guy apart? jeez, he asked an opinion, and everyones jumping down his throat. don't listen to them, get a lip ring, it can always be removed, and it looks cool imo. as for the people who are talking bad about tripp pants, i personally don't wear them, but i'm sure people can make fun of what i wear too, and i'm sure they can make fun of what you wear. leave this guy alone, ok? and i know that everyone is going to make fun of me now too, but i don't really care what anyone says.

Look, he asked for opinions, he got them. I've been honest, and if what I've said is insulting, then I don't regret saying it. If you don't care, why are you bothering to say anything at all?
Quote by HellRaiser620
They're a kind of pants that goths like to wear. Well, these days, they're mostly worn by posers.

Oh, you mean those $40-$50 dollar black ones with chains that they sell at hot topic?

Lmao, those are not different. Wanna be different? Dye your hair and eybrows white and say you're albino.
Oh noes!
Quote by xxtrigger
Oh, you mean those $40-$50 dollar black ones with chains that they sell at hot topic?

Lmao, those are not different. Wanna be different? Dye your hair and eybrows white and say you're albino.

You have made the best point in this entire thread.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 4