View poll results: Should I get a lip ring
Hell Yeah!!!
17 16%
WTF NO!!!!!
90 84%
Voters: 107.
Page 4 of 4
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Yup. As a matter of fact, I'm listening to Paco, McLaughlin and and Al Di Meola right now.

Al Di Meola is awesome. I'm a huge fan of flamenco, and I plan to take up the style someday, after I've improved as a shredder (I'm currently take lessons with a guy who's played with Steve Vai)
Quote by xxtrigger
Ha, thanks for sharing.

You're welcome. I usually tell people I got them in the war. I'm still upset that my stripping career was over before it began, though..

Also, my cousin has no belly button.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I like these fun facts.

I have two scars on my butt as a result of a playground accident when I was eight.

All I have is a birthmark in the shape of a crescent

I want a disfigurement!

(I also quite like Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance, I have some of their albums too)
Quote by HellRaiser620
Al Di Meola is awesome. I'm a huge fan of flamenco, and I plan to take up the style someday, after I've improved as a shredder (I'm currently take lessons with a guy who's played with Steve Vai)

I made my grandpa teach me to play Flamenco styles. I'm not the best at it, but I'm decent enough to make something sound like a bastardized version of Flamenco. I even wrote a song using it for the verse sections. But then, I also used music by Danny Elfman to inspire me.. As well as Acid Mothers Temple.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Here's something you should all know: everyone calls me soap and where I'm from, no one finds that weird 'cause they're all stoners.
Oh noes!
I will never think of you as Soap. I will always think of you as Broken Hymen.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I will never think of you as Soap. I will always think of you as Broken Hymen.

Wow, I feel special now.
Oh noes!
Quote by xxtrigger
Wow, I feel special now.

You shouldn't. I misread things all the time. Why're you called Soap, anyway?
Quote by vintage x metal

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Sep 29, 2007,
The weird thing is that a lot of people i know of have the most...do I dare say bada** nicknames.
Like Ace, Ash, Kash, Tea Cup Jones...
Oh noes!
Uhh.. If I knew someone who wanted to be called Ace, they'd most likely be referred to as Ace Hole.. Because I'm hateful.

Why're you called Soap?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Uhh.. If I knew someone who wanted to be called Ace, they'd most likely be referred to as Ace Hole.. Because I'm hateful.

Why're you called Soap?

I dunno, I got that name when I was eleven by some stoner.
Oh noes!
The only nick name I ever had was Dazed. And that's because no one could decide whether I looked more like Slater, or Mitch from the movie Dazed and Confused.

I hated high school.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
The only nick name I ever had was Dazed. And that's because no one could decide whether I looked more like Slater, or Mitch from the movie Dazed and Confused.

I hated high school.

Haha, well at least it didn't stick to you.
Oh noes!
Quote by xxtrigger
I dunno, I got that name when I was eleven by some stoner.

Ooh, we're onto nicknames are we? I'll give you my friends, and myself.

Liam - Tuesday, Hotspur
George - Dog Biscuit
Kirstie - Flower
Leah - Princess
Adam - Mr. Redders, Shredders
Myself - Minkaro, Mr. Helvis

(I have more friends, but the rest of them don't have nicknames)
Quote by xxtrigger
Haha, well at least it didn't stick to you.

Lets just hope Broken Hymen doesn't stick to you.

This thread rules.. what was the original topic again?

(Minkaro, it looks like we strike again..)
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

YAY! I'm the winner! I am victorious! You're not the winner, you're merely a runner up, because the winner is me!

*scampers about wildly*
Quote by Jack Off Jill

I think it was about Scene kids and Tripp pants O.o
Oh noes!
Quote by xxtrigger
I think it was about Scene kids and Tripp pants O.o

I remember now.. I think I changed the subject when I started going on about Grupo Fantasma. I still insist that's the only way to be cool.
Quote by vintage x metal

Technically it went from whether or not you should get your lip pierced, to you being a poser, to you being a scene kid, then to your taste in music, then to what kind of music you SHOULD like (Grupo Fantasma), then playground accidents and nick names while at the same time talking about Flamenco, then to what the thread was originally about.

And it's Grupo, not Group.

And the answer is because we wanted to improve the thread.
Quote by vintage x metal

yeah dude your asian, no point trying to be different we all look the same unless your a hot asian chick.. go with eyebrow if anything
Quote by Hitting Bottom
well, i want to be different. Thats why i wear tripps :]

No, you're not being different, you're being like all the 3465634834 other tools out there who think they're being different cuz they have piercings, tattoos and tripps. But they all end up looking exactly the same as eachother!

If you wanna be different, try being cool while being normal! Thats sorta rare nowdays...!!!
Wtf are tripps? And just get a BRC lip ring and take the ball off. cram that thing on your lip and decide if you like the look. I have spiderbites or whatever the **** their called. 3 spikes along bottom lip.
get one -> regret it -> remove it ->

do it if ya want, whats the harm
pringa

Are you taking over? Or are you taking orders?
Are you going backwards? Or are you going forwards?

I think lip piercings make you look feminine and somehow scene. I definitely wouldn't get one.
No
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre