Fuck this. I was watching Scrubs on WGN and then they cut to this shit. I don't fucking care about the cubs.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Hey the Pirates still suck! Like everyone else from Pittsburgh, i wouldnt have expecting anything but. I will be rooting for the cubs though, as i would like to see that damn goat curse lifted!
Relax CowboyUp, they won't even make it to Series. 'Cause they're the cubs. Isn't your nick a Red Sox phrase from 2004 anyway?
Quote by b r y a n
Relax CowboyUp, they won't even make it to Series. 'Cause they're the cubs. Isn't your nick a Red Sox phrase from 2004 anyway?

Nah, I heard "Cowboy Up" on some Madden game and thought it was awesome.

And they will SO make the series!
The NL has been br00tal this year. The central was locked up with the Cubs, Cards, Brewers, and Reds right up until the last two weeks.
I know exactly how it fells
go cubs go!
go cubs go!
hey chicago what do ya say! cubs are gunna win today!
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
Quote by CowboyUp
Nah, I heard "Cowboy Up" on some Madden game and thought it was awesome.

And they will SO make the series!

Dang right they will
Quote by clincher09
Fuck this. I was watching Scrubs on WGN and then they cut to this shit. I don't fucking care about the cubs.

aww boo hoo to you
i like the cubs, but im still hyper from the yankees loss
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by clincher09

I love scrubs
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.