Page 1 of 2
well first off i know how much of a stupid idea this may turn out to be(being as this is the pit ) but i need some help and want some third opinions from just anyone really. so heres my story.

about a year ago almost, me and my best friends drifted apart. the majority that is, i still have about 2 best friends with whom i see frequently. the others that i used to hang out with pretty much drifted off, i stopped calling them, they stopped calling me. for a time i felt sorta lonely, not having anyone around except for random friends (not really actual friends but more defined as buddies) to hang around with every so often got kinda depressing. so anywho i kept busy with my band, looked for a job, found a nice girl with whom im still in a relationship with now and love, but anyway moving on. i thought i was good to go. well in the summer i hung out with my old friends just once, which i was glad about cause i sorta was looking forward to maybe rekindling my old friendship with them. it was just a small party and i broguht my gf, with whom my so called "friends" played a nasty prank on without me knowing. even though inside this infuriated me, something happened that to this day i still cant forgive myself for, i didnt even stand up to them for it. i played it off as a joke at the time, even though i could obviously tell my gf had been hurt by this sick joke my "friends" had played. so i cut off ties again with them.

nowadays if i see them its nothing more than just a simple hi. i hang around with bandmates and my gf often, but there is something that has been the most reocurring thought in the last month. even with my gf and things, i feel lonely on a friend basis. of course a partner and everything is amazing to have,but i feel there are very few people other than her i can talk with about stuff and do things with. bottom line is im lonely and need some help. what can i do at this point? im in grade 11 and at this social point in my life is kinda difficult to begin making a whole new circle of friends while still in highschool.

well that was a long rant, sorry i just needed to vent somewhere. can anyone help? i need options here, im very confused at the moment. just ask if any clarification is needed
What prank did they play on her?

Try making friends with your girlfriend's friends. Worked out fine for me.
Quote by Rush Fan 06
well first off i know how much of a stupid idea this may turn out to be(being as this is the pit ) but i need some help and want some third opinions from just anyone really. so heres my story.

about a year ago almost, me and my best friends drifted apart. the majority that is, i still have about 2 best friends with whom i see frequently. the others that i used to hang out with pretty much drifted off, i stopped calling them, they stopped calling me. for a time i felt sorta lonely, not having anyone around except for random friends (not really actual friends but more defined as buddies) to hang around with every so often got kinda depressing. so anywho i kept busy with my band, looked for a job, found a nice girl with whom im still in a relationship with now and love, but anyway moving on. i thought i was good to go. well in the summer i hung out with my old friends just once, which i was glad about cause i sorta was looking forward to maybe rekindling my old friendship with them. it was just a small party and i broguht my gf, with whom my so called "friends" played a nasty prank on without me knowing. even though inside this infuriated me, something happened that to this day i still cant forgive myself for, i didnt even stand up to them for it. i played it off as a joke at the time, even though i could obviously tell my gf had been hurt by this sick joke my "friends" had played. so i cut off ties again with them.

nowadays if i see them its nothing more than just a simple hi. i hang around with bandmates and my gf often, but there is something that has been the most reocurring thought in the last month. even with my gf and things, i feel lonely on a friend basis. of course a partner and everything is amazing to have,but i feel there are very few people other than her i can talk with about stuff and do things with. bottom line is im lonely and need some help. what can i do at this point? im in grade 11 and at this social point in my life is kinda difficult to begin making a whole new circle of friends while still in highschool.

well that was a long rant, sorry i just needed to vent somewhere. can anyone help? i need options here, im very confused at the moment. just ask if any clarification is needed

it sounds like you are the guy they talk about behind everyones back. I feel your pain dude i have been in that position. You need to be cooler than them..if you are not looking like you fit in (or you smell) or you are talking crap all the time these things can isolate you.
i dunno. you'd probably have to elaborate on that prank if you really want someone to understand.

but in the meantime, I'm Justin!
Err....become friends with your band mates maybe?

If you find it hard to make friends just like that, try to join a club or two meet people with similar interests.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
well if you could give an insight as to what the prank was, then i would be able to say if they were wrong or not
Quote by Lumberjackted6
Hi my name is LumberjackTed6!

This guy wants to be your friend, plus he's a lumberjack. Thats pretty cool!
You gotta tell the prank.

and also, hang out with your bandmates doood.

EDIT: oh and one more thing about this "prank"................pics or it didnt happen

Quote by .smudged.
Don't feel bad, You'll laugh when you become a grown up man

I love this guy..

I'm Cory!
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
the prank was a bad one, something that you just dont do to a lady cause theres something called decency, which they obviously dont have.

i wont elaborate any more on it cause knowing half the pit, they dont know decency either.
Quote by Lumberjackted6
Hi my name is LumberjackTed6!

yes, yes it is
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
Quote by Rush Fan 06
the prank was a bad one, something that you just dont do to a lady cause theres something called decency, which they obviously dont have.

i wont elaborate any more on it cause knowing half the pit, they dont know decency either.

oh come on, pwease
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
I know exactly where you are at. My Junior year, I basically got rid of almost all of my old friends, and made a whole new group of friends. It wasn't easy, but I'm glad that I did it, because I'm a much better person for it.
Livin' Easy, Livin' Free
Quote by Rush Fan 06

Yet you come to us for advice.

You don't need to go into any detail just state what they did, but no one's gonna make you. If you don't want to though that's understandable.

Anywho hi i'm Zp4.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Last edited by zeppelinpage4 at Sep 28, 2007,
Quote by Rush Fan 06

Then why post something like this in the first place?
I've gone through similar things in my life. I started to drift from certain friends I had at the beginning of high school. After a while I got into a committed relationship and I made some new friends. You probably should have stuck up for her, but stuff like that happens, and it's not the end of the world.

Be a social person, and just have a good attitude. By 11th grade, people catch on to nice behavior and a good outlook on life, and will want to befriend you.
Nikolas
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
I've gone through similar things in my life. I started to drift from certain friends I had at the beginning of high school. After a while I got into a committed relationship and I made some new friends. You probably should have stuck up for her, but stuff like that happens, and it's not the end of the world.

Be a social person, and just have a good attitude. By 11th grade, people catch on to nice behavior and a good outlook on life, and will want to befriend you.

It's a little different for him. He's Canadian. Haven't you seen that show Degrassi? All Canadians are scandalous as hell.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by feedthenight
Then why post something like this in the first place?

i dont get why what the prank was is so important

it has no direct coalation to what im asking, it was just there to tell why i decided to break it off for good with my old friends.
yeah seriously what was this prank that you speak of it sounds pretty interesting

hi im declan
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by AngusX
I know exactly where you are at. My Junior year, I basically got rid of almost all of my old friends, and made a whole new group of friends. It wasn't easy, but I'm glad that I did it, because I'm a much better person for it.

i agree...my band is the best group of friends i have ever had...

and i want to hear this prank...also pics or shinanagins
Quote by Rush Fan 06
i dont get why what the prank was is so important

it has no direct coalation to what im asking, it was just there to tell why i decided to break it off for good with my old friends.

well then we can determine whether you made the right move or not, considering the whole reason you stopped talking to your friends was centered around this prank.
Quote by JesusSlap
well then we can determine whether you made the right move or not, considering the whole reason you stopped talking to your friends was centered around this prank.

But this tool said that the prank "has no direct correlation" on the matter.
you should tell the prank so that you can get it off your chest and feel better about it
Quote by DunlopGuy
I...don't...get...this...thre (brain explodes)

Quote by glib homunculus
I make love to cheesecake.

to tell you the truth man...you really don't need friends..you have to rely on yourself...yea you can have buddies but your getting alot older...your going into the real world soon... and friends can't save you from the new experiences your about to drift into...friends..believe it or not .actually do drift away after high school..you find yourself not needing them..don't go looking for them ...i can tell you that much....somedays your gonna feel like that little loner kid who used to hang out by himself at lunch and sit in the hallways waiting for class to start...but you'll find yourself stronger.... you don't need friends in this life.....stay with your gf .make a family start new..i only have like 2 friends...or welll buddies..but they have their own lives and i do too...friends aren't always gonna be their for each other....you really have to look out for your own in this world...and trust me..you will find that out the hard way....well i hope i helped a little....if you wanna add me on myspace go for it...
www.myspace.com/thenakedentrance
i've watched the change in you..
how would it not have a direct correlation to the matter if it was the reason he won't talk to his friends
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by feedthenight
But this tool said that the prank "has no direct correlation" on the matter.

yea, but then he also says......

Quote by feedthenight
i played it off as a joke at the time, even though i could obviously tell my gf had been hurt by this sick joke my "friends" had played. so i cut off ties again with them.

so he's contradicted himself....does the prank mean nothing? or did it make you stop talking to them?? and if it did, what in the name of joe pesci was it?!
He really needs to tell us what the prank was.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
I swear I will pistol whip the next person that says shinanagins.
Livin' Easy, Livin' Free
Quote by AngusX
I swear I will pistol whip the next person that says shinanagins.

hey whats the name of that place with the breadsticks and the goofy **** all over the walls?
Quote by JesusSlap
hey whats the name of that place with the breadsticks and the goofy **** all over the walls?

Oh, that's called Italy.
Livin' Easy, Livin' Free
does the prank involve waffles,because if it does you should forgive them cause waffles are good
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
tell us the prank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please! ill give you a kiss...
Page 1 of 2