okay so today i went to guitar center (very rare i live in houston and i prefer fullers or parkers) and i played a dean 30th anniversary ml and i was just in SHOCK as to how good it sounded i loved the feel of it EVERYTHING it was GREAT, and its 799 with case included can ya'll tell me the pros and cons of this guitar? THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by drunkinkoala
It's weird, kids want to be adults and adults want to be kids.

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
sorry i forgot to add that i can shred and im mostly influenced by megadeth, green day (no ****ing flaming i got into em when i was six), death, and a few others i currently own a dv-200 from ltd and it plays wonderfully but it never hurts to have 2 guitars you know? i also have a marshall valvestate 2000.
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
meh, its usually a bad idea to go asking stuff like this on UG. there are waaay too many closed minded individuals that think any way other than theirs is wrong. you'll likely get a response saying "Deans suck, get an Ibanez" or Les Paul or whatever.
if you like it, buy it, it sounds like a pretty great guitar
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
thank you for the help and thanks for the good advice
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
I'm a Dean fan so i'm gonna be the exact opposite. If it plays anything like mine, what you like about it now you will still like a year from now. Once you get a good one the relationship is pretty much solid.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD