Page 1 of 2
Can u recomend me some songs to pump up my high school football team? (american football) I got assigned this job being that im a freshman. thanks
R.I.P. Casey Calvert
Call me Kevin
My high school plays a lot of Metallica before football games and the like. Perhaps a tad cliche but it seems to get the job done.
Nikolas
Mine and my friends pump up song is Welcome To The Jungle, another I like is The Pretender by The Foo Fighters.
Quote by JC13
Superbeast by Rob Zombie.

Some Slayer perhaps?

lol, I was gonna say "Bloodline"
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
six-all that remains...always pumps me up.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
some songs by: Slayer, Metallica, Megadeth, Lamb of God, Shadows Fall, Some Unearth is good. just some heavy S*** like that.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Last Resort by papa roach...im not a big fan of it but its a pump up song no doubt bout it
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
The Final Countdown - Europe (or the remix)

It's on about every warm-up cd we use.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
PANTERA- WALK!

we played this at homecoming. most intense marchout ever.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
hey man nice shot-filter, early metallica, like ride the lighting, megadeth holy wars and peace sells or symphony of destruction, rage against the machine bulls on parade or testify, knights of cydonia by muse,burn by nine inch nails, slaughter, walk, regular people all by pantera
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Shut me up-Mindless self indulgenced. Destined to make your team as hyper as a class full o' ADD patients.

If that doesn't work, try some Strapping Young Lad, Kalmah, or "kill the king" by megadeth.
Peace Sells - Megadeth, Dragula -Rob Zombie, some Van Halen, well, pretty much anything upbeat and energetic.
Lamb of God....Lots of LoG, that stuff is excellent work out music.

espically a song called redneck...makes you wanna fight!!!!

Also Walk - Pantera...

"RE! ....SPECT!!....WALK!! ARE YOU TAKING TO ME??? ARE YOU TAKING TO ME??? NOOO WAYYYY PUNK!"

EDIT: a bit of log in my profile if u want to listen.
This is sure you get you headbanging against the lockers.

New Noise - Refused
Kickstart My Heart - Motley Crue. Fast and hard and ****. Also get a good version of Smoke on the Water...we played that for our all night Halo 3 thing. That and we were high.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
"Blood and Thunder" by Mastodon
"As The Palaces Burn" - Lamb Of God
"Mouth For War" - Pantera
"Disciple" - Slayer
"Sanctity Of Brothers" - Unearth

all work for me
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Rise by Pantera might be a good one as well.

Just about anything aggressive and fast, you just need to find a genre known for that like speed metal or something like that sort and listen to them until one makes you feel like running somewhere and killing people.

Don't kill people though.
My Rig:
Ibanez RVX 220DX
Vox Valvetronix 30watt
Pretty much any wrestler's theme you can get (preferably from the 80s or 90s). They're MADE to get you going.
Quote by LazySandman
the game - motorhead
can't tell you any other ones... just in case we play you

I doubt it we play 8 man football in iowa
R.I.P. Casey Calvert
Call me Kevin
welcome to the jungle
priest of Zeppelinism.

Quote by Dazed/Confused
Thank you eat_pancakes for your witty rebuttal. I have a new respect for the pit because of that.

Quote by czlespaul
I can't open a box of cereal without accidentally ripping the flap so it won't close quite right anymore.
If ya got the time...

Pink Floyd - One Of These Days
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
Immortal - One by one or
Opeth - Masters apprentice should do the trick... if not... you're all gay......

I'm sorry...
...And the worms ate into his brain.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
DONT STOP.....BELIEVIN!!!!

greatest song ever!

What's the deal with Journey? No one heard from 'em in like 15 years, and a fuckin Family Guy episode makes them a phenomonon again.
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
'Aesthetics of Hate', 'Block' - Machine Head

'Blood and Thunder', 'The Wolf Is Loose' - Mastodon

'5 Minutes Alone'- Pantera

Anything by RATM.
Page 1 of 2