I saw a thread about getting some dudes lip pierced before and it sparked this in my head

Recently 2 of my mates got eyebrow piercings and one of them suggested i should get a piercing of sorts. Problem is im not sure where, just wondering, where do you guys think is a good place.

Places out of question: lip, middle of nose(bull kinda thing..), my dick (for obvious reasons)
edit: and my ass -.-
Last edited by Taylz24 at Sep 29, 2007,
Pierce your anus
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
No offense, but i find a lot of people who get piercings are compensating for something...not always but sometimes.

Like this little short **** in my grade, thinks his all hardcore...gets a piercing. you can tell his compensating for height.
i dunno, i just think it would be a little fun. i mean, it cant hurt...if it looks bad i can just take it out and let it grow over...right...:S
It really mostly depends on the person, we would need to see a pic to imagine what would look good on just YOU.
i have a pic on my profile...you cant exactly see my face though =/. ill upload one in a min. but be warned...im an ugly ****er :P
k, i put a pic up...not my default pic..but yeh, opinions plz ^.^
Don't do it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Strange pic.....but anyways, pierced ears prolly wouldn't look to bad on you. Get some rings though not studs. The way your nose is shaped I don't think a nose ring would work, and your eyebrows are a little too bushy for a an eyebrow ring imo. Also, for the love of god, don't try to pierce yourself. It's sooo much easier and less painful if you pay for it to be done.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Strange pic.....but anyways, pierced ears prolly wouldn't look to bad on you. Get some rings though not studs. The way your nose is shaped I don't think a nose ring would work, and your eyebrows are a little too bushy for a an eyebrow ring imo. Also, for the love of god, don't try to pierce yourself. It's sooo much easier and less painful if you pay for it to be done.

This post made me laugh pretty hard.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
^ =(

Quote by Guitarfreak777
Strange pic.....but anyways

some girls pinned me down and put make up on me and straightened my hair. now i dont know about you but i have nothing against being pinned down by girls, so i didnt put up much resistance =)
nipple maybe? otherwise, don't do it.

i live in los angelas so i see it almost everywhere. don't know where you're from so maybe its not so common but i dunno, it is here and it pisses me off...

what really bothers me is the kids that have 3 lip rings... one on each side and one in the middle, that is absolutely annoying. HOW THE HELL CAN YOU STAND THAT?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
yeh i dont really like lip ones, especially snake bites *shiver*, but yeh im thinking ear, like upper ear