Hey, can anyone please tell me the band that sing the songs Juden Hasst, and Leichenhalle. I would really appreciate any help, thanks in advance.

Also just to let you all know it is not Rammstein that does these songs. I've been searching and apparently it's not them, but I can't find the band, so please help me.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
type some of the lyric in google and it should come up with the song and artist
I don't know the lyrics though, they are in german, and every time I type in the song name for Juden Hasst I get white supremacist crap, because apparently Juden means Jew, and I believe hasst means hate.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Help please.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Google is your friend.
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
Alright, finally found it. Apparently the real name of the song is Mladshaja Sestrenka, by a band called lube. Thanks for all the help guys.
Quote by Senor Kristian