O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
Deep thoughts you have there.

ya...because this is the pit. an off topic forum on a guitar website...
yea

one time this chick, well she annoyed me, then i went to sleep on it, and she still annoys me
end of my story
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
there's this annoying bitch in my english class & i swear i would punch her if i were a girl or if she was a dude
I just drove a drunk PMSing bitch around in a friend's car without power steering in the rain. Beat that.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by the_man101
ugh
im really annoyed by this chick right now
any guys have thing to add about this. vent, comment, share stories

mate, if you wanna start a thread you need to tell elaborate more.

as for me, i have a stalker
and its really starting to get to me, shes a girl btw =p
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG Special Customshop
Jackson JS30RR

Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss Metal Zone
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Ibanez Lo Fi
Behringer Tuner

Marshall AVT100X

Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Quote by Joshrocker48
I Use a purple pick.

+1
one time this chick annoyed me then later she stopped
pulitzer prize please
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by Sid McCall
I just drove a drunk PMSing bitch around in a friend's car without power steering in the rain. Beat that.

driving a drunk PMSing bitch around in your own car, without powersteering, and in a blizzard.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
I'm fairly irritated by a girl who works with me because she tells on me for everything I do. "Cory is blowing things up in the parking lot with Frank." "Cory signed out too early." "Cory said I look like Princess Fiona AFTER she turned into an ogre."

I'm trying my damndest to get her fired, because she doesn't DO anything.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by dunda130
mate, if you wanna start a thread you need to tell elaborate more.

as for me, i have a stalker
and its really starting to get to me, shes a girl btw =p

lol its kinda long. i really dont feel like typing it right now
Well this one time this girl was so annoying, I was just like "You're so annoying" she was just like "hay lol, wutz up."
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by blackflag49
Girls are weak. We need an all-man society, like in 300.

Trust me, NO. My college has 7 guys to every 1 girl, it's a huge sausage fest (there's actually a party on campus called Sausage Fest). It's very ****ty. When push comes to shove, girls are hot, and guys are not, and that's what matters to me. Every time I think, "I hate girls," then I see one, and I'm usually like "Damn girls are hot."
Livin' Easy, Livin' Free
this one bitch in my journalism class literally did not shut her face for over thirty minutes today. I would have shot myself, but she's prooty hot so i just stared at her tits, legs, and (if possible) ass while nodding politely and lightly caressing my member.
theres one chick, who tries to get my attention by saying whorish things. And i show a dislike of it, and im not even nice to her, but yet she keeps on coming back to me like every day, even though last time she asked me out i said no and walked away.....
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by blackflag49
Girls are weak. We need an all-man society, like in 300.

What, a thoroughly gay society? Because the ancient greeks were as gay as the day is long.
Quote by GlamSpam

I developed a thought experiment to explain why you can't remember anything before you were born:
OK i am a girl andi think girls are annoying to so i am posting.. i hate how they love to gosip and not even about kool stuff... and ppl wonder y i hang with guys more then girls. I love hanging with guys they like music i am into and sports i am into and the just better when u play foot ball u don't have to worry about hurt them...... sorry girls i am joining the guys on this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by electricsnake
if God was a chick then once a month the world would blow up
Last edited by ?¿? Skipppy ¿?¿ at Sep 29, 2007,
Quote by ?¿? Skipppy ¿?¿
OK i am a girl andi think girls are annoying to so i am posting.. i hate how they love to gosip and not even about kool stuff... and ppl wonder y i hang with guys more then girls. I love hanging with guys they like music i am into and sports i am into and the just beeter when u play foot ball u don't have to worry about hurt them...... sorry girls i am joining the guys on this one

Your typing annoys me. Or it may just be because you're a girl.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Your typing annoys me. Or it may just be because you're a girl.

No i just suck at typing...... and i am not a very girly girl...... i wear boys close and i liek to act like a guy (unless i am doing somthing in the bed room ) but i am not really girly... even tho my pictures look girly.... it is sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by electricsnake
if God was a chick then once a month the world would blow up
Quote by ?¿? Skipppy ¿?¿
No i just suck at typing...... and i am not a very girly girl...... i wear boys close and i liek to act like a guy (unless i am doing somthing in the bed room ) but i am not really girly... even tho my pictures look girly.... it is sad

You're right. You look like one of those hairy hobos you see hopping trains.

Sarcasm.
Quote by vintage x metal