I wanna know some good funk band's, I like Living Colour, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Faith No More but can some of you reccomend me some more Cool funky bands? thanks.
Parliament/Funkadelic, Sly and the Family Stone, Steve Wonder, Jane's Addiction, Incubus, Mr. Bungle, Time Lapse Consortium, Fishbone, Primus, Hilltop Hoods, RATM.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
JAMIROQUAI!!!
that guy is the END ALL of funk!
i highly recommend his greatest hits album so that you may pinpoint what specific "funk" that you like and pick up the CD that those songs were particularly on. seriously TRY HIM OUT! you will NOT be disappointed.
SOLID SNAKE: "I ate one and it recharged my battery."
Curtis Mayfield!
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
Infectious Grooves, Bad Sandwich.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
try colonel claypool's bucket of bernie brains and primus, anything with Les Claypool.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.