I get so mad when I see videos of people saying how dumb Americans are. I can't belive how ignorant some of us are......... http://youtube.com/watch?v=vpHGLXZ-j-Q
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
Last edited by woodsy93 at Sep 29, 2007,
Quote by Mattmakesmetal
HOORAY FOR CHASERS!!

best show

QFT!
cant wait till wednesday =D
..Yeah..all of those people are hicks with idiotic accents. Bring that show to the suburban California. That'd be..well, really boring.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
I knew before clicking the link that this was gonna be about that Chaser's clip.

Quote by Soul Power
That video is pure bullsh*t and you know it.

*reported*

On what grounds did you report it?

Seriously, there is nothing wrong with this thread unless, ofcourse, someone is offended?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Yea dude, you're absolutely right.
2 people make the entire nation retarded.
Nice call, jackass.
**** you.
i love america.
other countries have their idiots too. i'm getting kinda pissed at our own people hating on us. you would think that someone who actually lived here would know that that isnt an accurate representation of the american population.

damn it.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.

Everyone is getting so darn touchy.
Take a joke you people, my god!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Despite the fact this is humor at the direcxt expense of American integrity, it was funny. Yes there are alot of idiots here, but there are plenty of intelligent, cultured people too.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
I think some it is funny but people are always calling us dumb.
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
Quote by woodsy93
I think some it is funny but people are always calling us dumb.

Stop proving yourself...

To call an entire NATION dumb is ridiculous on so many levels i wont even get into it..
my god its just f***** comedy, dont take it so seriously, americans think of australia as full of vb drinkin fat 'blokes' who live in the outback with kangaroos and say mate constantly, when i see arj barker (american comedian) do aussie impersonation its hilarious u dont see me comin onto a forum have a cry bout it

get over your self every country bags other countries
MY GEAR

ESP LTD EX-50
Kustom Quad 100 DFX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
Behringer Hell Babe Wah
Leem Footswitch
yes it is indeed obvious that every American is retarded... it's not like they edited the film or exclusively asked stupid hicks or anything

edit:
Quote by Evil_Oz
my god its just f***** comedy, dont take it so seriously, americans think of australia as full of vb drinkin fat 'blokes' who live in the outback with kangaroos and say mate constantly, when i see arj barker (american comedian) do aussie impersonation its hilarious u dont see me comin onto a forum have a cry bout it

wow you're cool, mate.
Last edited by H(i)SS at Sep 29, 2007,
Quote by Mattmakesmetal
HOORAY FOR CHASERS!!

best show

(the guys who did that apex summit intrusion thing )

Firth has a new magazine which is pretty good. It's called Manic Times.
well of course they're not going to show the people who just went "are you ****ing stupid? none of this **** (except the sydney opera house) is in australia."
you guys ever stop to think that maybe they were paid actors, that act stupid for ratings...

people want to make things interesting for more ratings to get more money. people like to hate america and we have a sterotype about us. all they do is market that for ratings and get money. notice they didnt air the people who DID anwser the questions correctly? because that would be BAD for ratings. about 96% of america isnt that stupid.

there are millions of people in america...they asked those quesions to what? 5 people, come on now...who is the one thats stupid now?
Quote by the_man101
you guys ever stop to think that maybe they were paid actors, that act stupid for ratings...

You just made it seem more true. They work for ABC. They aren't attacking Americans, they just like to take the piss out of everyone/thing who think they are 'big'. This is why it is so funny. Learn to laugh at yourself, geez.
Ever stop to think you're sence of humor is equavilent to a grain of sand.

the muffin!
Quote by Evil_Oz

You're just mad that you're on the bottom of the earth.

I thought you all would have fallen off by now.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made it seem more true. They work for ABC. They aren't attacking Americans, they just like to take the piss out of everyone/thing who think they are 'big'. This is why it is so funny. Learn to laugh at yourself, geez.

im sorry if i dont like to see people bash on my country, and call us stupid and ignorante when it isnt true. they are stupid if they believe that the average person in america is that dumb. how many people do you think they asked that too before they found the only 5 dumb enough to believe this garbage.
Quote by the_man101
im sorry if i dont like to see people bash on my country, and call us stupid and ignorante when it isnt true. they are stupid if they believe that the average person in america is that dumb. how many people do you think they asked that too before they found the only 5 dumb enough to believe this garbage.

Garbage? Coming from the country with Hollywood.

Quote by IlikeTheSKA
You're just mad that you're on the bottom of the earth.

I thought you all would have fallen off by now.

I'm surprised you knew where Australia was.
Quote by ChurchNSkate
..Yeah..all of those people are hicks with idiotic accents. Bring that show to the suburban California. That'd be..well, really boring.

What because someone has an accent it makes them stupid? I have an accent and live in a rural part of the US and I'm not an idiot. The whole population can't be judged off of 4 or 5 people. People piss me off saying hicks are stupid and ignorant.
Quote by sebastian_96
Ever stop to think you're sence of humor is equavilent to a grain of sand.

speaking only for myself, no i haven't, as i am not a tool and i know that a grain of sand is indeed an inanimate object, you frightfully witty sass-pot.

don't really know why i'm so argumentative lol.
Quote by H(i)SS
speaking only for myself, no i haven't, as i am not a tool and i know that a grain of sand is indeed an inanimate object, you frightfully witty sass-pot.

don't really know why i'm so argumentative lol.

It was aimed at theman_101 but too you

the muffin!
Leaning Tower of Perth...Steve Irwin and the Taj Mahal! It can't be real, it just can't.

I've only seen the other Chasers video where he acts like the PM of Australia asking for support. I love how they pretend they've seen him on television.
Quote by Evil_Oz
my god its just f***** comedy, dont take it so seriously, americans think of australia as full of vb drinkin fat 'blokes' who live in the outback with kangaroos and say mate constantly

i fail to see any flaws in that appart from the kangaroo part...and yes im aussie

Quote by Evil_Oz

QFT +1
Quote by the_man101

something tells me you're the kind of guy that if a show came out making fun of france you would laugh, but since is america lets get all up in a bunch about it. geez man if you can laugh at jokes made about another country, laugh at the U.S. too.
empty the bullets from the chamber
My brother found this video and we laughed our asses off at it a long time ago; good stuff.

A friend of mine is in Australia, from the sounds of it, that place ****ing kicks ass.

It's a joke people, get the **** over it.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
Quote by H(i)SS
yes it is indeed obvious that every American is retarded... it's not like they edited the film or exclusively asked stupid hicks or anything

edit:

wow you're cool, mate.

eh mate?! you live in vegas?!
I live in teh Henderson

im from vegas tho...obviously ^_^
I'm not retarded.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.