View poll results: Am I?
Yes
19 19%
No
52 53%
Sometimes
27 28%
Voters: 98.
I was just wondering if I am the only one on here that likes to argue.

There will be a poll.
I love to argue. I love to argue so much, that I don't even have to argue with someone I disagree with. I can pretend that I do, just to argue. And then I'll start talking nonsense to keep it going.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by burrit0
Only if I win.

Liar. You hate to argue.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I tend to disagree with people solely for the point of arguing, even if i agree with them i will still take the other side just to argue.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
I like a good debate, which can lead to arguements.

I enjoy them to an extent. It's when the other person crosses the line that makes me want to stop.

Like, me and my science teacher the past two years used to have these epic 45 minute arguments over stupid shit (the classes were onyl an hour long. ), and it was always fun.

Until one day.

She called me, and I quote, "closed minded". This is coming from the woman that every time I state that I have no religion, and chose to find other ways to enlighten myself give me the DIRTIEST look in the world, and, even though she teaches SCIENCE refuses to even give the thought of evolution a chance.

I know people have their beliefs, but if you aren't open to every idea, you have no right to call yourself open minded, and a person who explores new things closed minded.

I never liked her.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by burrit0
Only if I lose.

You're so full of it man. Wow. You don't even know.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
Quote by fallenangel20
I like a good debate, which can lead to arguements.

I enjoy them to an extent. It's when the other person crosses the line that makes me want to stop.

Like, me and my science teacher the past two years used to have these epic 45 minute arguments over stupid shit (the classes were onyl an hour long. ), and it was always fun.

Until one day.

She called me, and I quote, "closed minded". This is coming from the woman that every time I state that I have no religion, and chose to find other ways to enlighten myself give me the DIRTIEST look in the world, and, even though she teaches SCIENCE refuses to even give the thought of evolution a chance.

I know people have their beliefs, but if you aren't open to every idea, you have no right to call yourself open minded, and a person who explores new things closed minded.

I never liked her.

Did you tell that bitch off?
Quote by glm

There will be a poll.

You know who is familiar with polls? Your mom.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
I don't like to start arguments, and I tend to avoid befriending people that do. However, if someone is arrogant enough to start one with me, I do like to make them look stupid, preferably in front of a lot of people.
Nikolas
Quote by clincher09
You know who is familiar with polls? Your mom.

You wanna tussell?
thead maker r u an ares?
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
I don't unless needed... I will battle till death need be if i really believe in somthing other then that i like to keep the peace(unless it is a fist fight then i'll join)

Quote:
Originally Posted by electricsnake
if God was a chick then once a month the world would blow up
Quote by glm
Wtf's an ares?

ok whens ur bday?
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Arguing is so fun, and after a really good argument i get this nice feeling like my insides are shaking and i can barely stand up [obviously i can stand up it just feels like i can't] Usually i win arguments cause i'm just amazing

Recently though there's this girl in my school is a fooking bitch and should die and just thinking bout her makes me angry but anyway, i love to argue with her. I usually provoke her by throwing bits of food at her hoping she'll throw some back then i'll just start shouting abuse at her then she'll storm over and i just most prove her wrong so yeah arguing is good
Quote by glm
Did you tell that bitch off?

Not exactly. She's the type that if you gte too agressive with her verbally, she'll write you up.

So, I tried to stop the arguement so that I didn't get REALLY pissed.

I'm not the type that likes getting in trouble, no matter how fun, so I didn't try and go any farther.

I did let her know that she was stupid for saying it, though.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
i like to argue, unless the other person is a complete idiot, and simply wont accept what i am saying, and just keeps repeating the same thing.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

member number five of the Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

creator/owner of the yankees fans group
i love to argue, because i usually win, and i usually chose to argue about things i know i can win. funny thing is i never start the arguements usually. usually my friend will just say somethnig like "you're retarded for being an atheist" then my other friend will be like "yeah you're gonna go to hell, i feel sorry for you" then i commence to pwn them.

and in the end we get nowhere except back to the start, even though they know i am right but won't except it. arguing with ignorance is like ****ing a brick wall.
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
everything everyone that posted before me has ever lived for has been a complete failure " BRING IT ON ****ERS!
Quote by orangepick
everything everyone that posted before me has ever lived for has been a complete failure " BRING IT ON ****ERS!

oh yeah?!? well...

i guess your right.

HA i win in the end, because you came looking for an arguement and got NOTHING.
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
Quote by DREAM EVIL 1138
oh yeah?!? well...

i guess your right.

HA i win in the end, because you came looking for an arguement and got NOTHING.

Winner.
No. I fucking hate arguing.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
this is such a confusing poll... the people who voted "yes" probally were trying to say that they liked to argue, when they should have voted no based on the question, u know?

because the question is am i the only person who likes arguing... so if you say yes, that means that u dont like arguing
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
I love to make stupid people who don't realize there stupid look stupid.

I usually start arguments when other peoples opinions collide with mine, and when those opinions are fairly stupid.