if this has being done before tell me so I'll erase it and send me a link but for the time here is my story.

I just came from the most brutal gig !! It was my friend's band playing and when the time came to mosh we made a wall of death and charged at each other.The venue was pretty freakin small too. I have been known to be the most br00tal mosher in my school.So make my friends happy I gave it all my best and got knocked down at the floor so many times, elbowed on the teeth , scraped my elbow , got hit on the mouth couple times.it was pretty epic.

And if you have any similar gig experiences .Shared them I'd like to know what the pit does on the pit.
Gear
Gibson SG Standard with Emg Pick-ups
Marshall MG50DFX
Digitech Death Metal

I am the Eggman
That sounds like a blast. One time my friend held a show in his garage so his band (along with another local band, and 2 more in town from chicago) and he didn't really expect all that many people there. However, 100 or so ended up packing this garage, and we too made a "wall of death", and during this bands mock breakdown, the whole garage started moshing like crazy. It was probably the best show I'd been.
Nikolas
Once when I was onstage I made fun of all the moshers.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Pfft, i had an embarrasing one.

there was some lame social thing, with techno....and yeah then paranoid by black sabbath came on which was a welcome change..

by the end of it we were moshing to Holiday - Greenday........

Argh im about to cry just thinking about it...what the ****....
I'd say one of my best concert experiences was one time, while onstage with my old band, we were playing an out of town show, where not many people know about us. During one of our songs, the singer put his mic out to the crowd, which I fully expected to not know a damn bit of our lyrics, but lo and behold, most of them were singing right along with us!! Not only was it an amazing experience, it did wonders for the hangover I had been battling all day.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
once, i went to a gig, in a venue that was like the size of a closet. warbringer started playing, and the pit got going. My friend got blasted into the wall, and his head busted a whole in the wall.

Another show, I was goin to at the Knitting Factory (best hollywood venue), and I was moshing and stage - diving. I then saw a kid stage dive, get launched into the air by some assholes who dont know how to carry, he came down headfirst onto the wood floor. and he became paralyzed. Most brutal show ever.
I bet you five bucks that I play guitar.
i saw 36 crazyfists live in april in bristol (pm if you were there) and it was my first live gig. I spent 1 1/2 hours in the pit, getting kidney punched, battered, bruised and having a god time. I even got to crowd surf and shake hands with brock lindow (crazyfists vocalist)
Quote by thrash64
once, i went to a gig, in a venue that was like the size of a closet. warbringer started playing, and the pit got going. My friend got blasted into the wall, and his head busted a whole in the wall.

Another show, I was goin to at the Knitting Factory (best hollywood venue), and I was moshing and stage - diving. I then saw a kid stage dive, get launched into the air by some assholes who dont know how to carry, he came down headfirst onto the wood floor. and he became paralyzed. Most brutal show ever.

Knitting Factory = Br00tal

Ever been to the Cobalt?
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?