Well, I'm wondering, am I the only person that dislikes Halo?

I mean, it is a cash cow for Microsoft, they made a trilogy out of the game specifically to jack up profits, they never had an intention of ending the game, there will be a fourth, I don't know how the third ends, and it doesn't matter, a fourth will be cranked out. (I tried to find the video of the ending of the third, removed by Microsoft, probably because they know most Halo 3 sales will be to see the ending of the game).

I feel like it is not original, it looks to me like a cobbling together of other FPS's into one. A bit of Unreal here, a bit of Half-Life there, throw in some Goldeneye 64 and top it off with some Quake for good measure.

I dunno, I feel like a fish out of water because I don't buy into the Halo fad. Am I alone here?
Livin' Easy, Livin' Free
The book series has been out for quite a while...just so you know.

Besides, most people don't play for the story. The multiplayer gets much better each time.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
I played it for about a few minutes in harvey norman the other day....they all seem the same too me.

but then again, i've never been much of a halo nerd...so i wouldn't know. Although i do enjoy playing it with friends, excellent multiplayer game.