Page 1 of 3
Well. We were bored. and there is this girl and her mom's boyfriends subaru. The car was parked in the drive way. Right as we tp part of it the front door opens. We got away but when we drove by there were cops. I'm scared.
You should have put milk in their lawns instead. It yields much more interesting results.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Tough **** you stupid sonofabitch. Don't be an asshole.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Don't do stupid ****. Wow.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
Quote by Mortal Hero
I don't know I'm just scared cuz there were cops. It's pretty much the craziest thing I've done. lol. I'm b.a. I know.

If you want to be a true bad ass, you have to make them t.p. their own house. A group of friends and I got a kid to do it once. Right in front of his mom. It was great.

But seriously.. Go back and pour milk on the lawns.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

You haven't done much then. Regardless, it was allegedly not even 10 at night, you allegedly know the person, and it was a minor offense, if that. No, I wouldn't worry. The real crime is having such a lame ass prank.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
But seriously.. Go back and pour milk on the lawns.

Explain the results of pouring milk on the lawns. I am rather intrigued now.
Quote by Frobot!
Explain the results of pouring milk on the lawns. I am rather intrigued now.

When the sun comes up, it gets all hot and humid, and the milk spoils. Leaving a horrible smell. It's beautiful.
Quote by vintage x metal

ooo oh noes the cops, i've been caught by the cops for letting of a canister bomb...thingy...they did **** all, dw man
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by Mortal Hero
I'm scared though

How are you ever going to join a street gang if this kind of thing scares you?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
When the sun comes up, it gets all hot and humid, and the milk spoils. Leaving a horrible smell. It's beautiful.

I must try this one day... that and forking the lawn first.

a horrid smelling lawn of forks. couldnt get much better.
Don't do stupid stuff and you don't have to worry about being scared of getting in trouble over it.
Unless you live in a neo-Puritan society, I doubt the police would waste the effort on you. Even if they do, the worst thing that can happen is you get scolded and your parents find out.
Quote by Musian
Unless you live in a neo-Puritan society, I doubt the police would waste the effort on you. Even if they do, the worst thing that can happen is you get scolded and your parents find out.

haha I'm a little less scared now but yea...why would the police waste there time with a lame prank?
if you live by the sword you die by it dude shudda thought about the cops first, besides all there gonna do is tell you off its not as if you smashed it up or anything

they probably dont even care..
Quote by Mortal Hero
haha I'm a little less scared now but yea...why would the police waste there time with a lame prank?

I don't know how many cops you know. But a lot of them are extremely bored. Depending on where you're from.
Quote by vintage x metal

next time, take some time and get an ass-load of sticky notes and cover the person's car. The look on their face is priceless, plus it takes a long time to get 'em all off.
Quote by Ghost_bass
did anyone see the new cheerios that have been put out? the're fruity flavored. so basicly its a ripoff of fruitloops.

Quote by Twist of fate
No they're gay cheerios
Option 1: TPing
Option 2: Being older than 12

You pretty much have to choose one.
my band gets the cops called on us all the time for playng to loud, usually they are nice and just tell us to turn it down. a minor prank like that will probly just get you a warning at best. chill out
empty the bullets from the chamber
Quote by fadetoblackjc
next time, take some time and get an ass-load of sticky notes and cover the person's car. The look on their face is priceless, plus it takes a long time to get 'em all off.

I did something more fun that that with a wannabe redneck from the highschool I went to. He always liked to call me gay, so I taped a bunch of flavored condoms all over his truck.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I did something more fun that that with a wannabe redneck from the highschool I went to. He always liked to call me gay, so I taped a bunch of flavored condoms all over his truck.

haha nicely done man.
Quote by Ghost_bass
did anyone see the new cheerios that have been put out? the're fruity flavored. so basicly its a ripoff of fruitloops.

Quote by Twist of fate
No they're gay cheerios
Quote by Vornik
Tough **** you stupid sonofabitch. Don't be an asshole.

exactly, just so anyone that for what ever reason doesn't know yet, life is much easier and enjoyable if you just don't act like a stupid dick.
Quote by black_sabbath85
ur all a bunch of losers....why the f*** do u kids gotta do all this sh*t, grow up suckers.

It's called having a childhood-adolescent years. You can't get away with stuff like this when you're older. So mellow out..
Quote by vintage x metal

Have you not watched "Superbad"??

Unless the criminals ejaculated on the scene we don't have much chance of catching them.
Quote by JC13
It's either this or we become meth addicts. When you put it my way we seem pretty intelligent.

You actualy don't have to do either of those things. A person would have to be pretty damn stupid to think being a little prick or being a drug adict are the only two options to choose from....why don't you pick up your guitar instead of inconvieniencing everyone else.
Quote by JC13
It's either this or we become meth addicts. When you put it my way we seem pretty intelligent.

I'd rather a bunch of meth heads than a bunch of abnoxious brain-shunted assholes.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by david_highland
You actualy don't have to do either of those things. A person would have to be pretty damn stupid to think being a little prick or being a drug adict are the only two options to choose from....why don't you pick up your guitar instead of inconvieniencing everyone else.

And they'd have to be even more pretty damn stupid to take a post like his seriously. It's not as if any of these pranks are actually hurting anyone. What are you, seventy?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by david_highland

I do pick up my guitar. In fact I was planning on giving the girl we tped guitar lessons.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
And they'd have to be even more pretty damn stupid to take a post like his seriously. It's not as if any of these pranks are actually hurting anyone. What are you, seventy?

Yeah, I'm seventy and I don't like a bunch of little ****ers running around reveling in the most inane bull**** a person could think of. These assholes just go around pissing people off, and for what? Maybe I'm the only one that doesn't understand what's so fun about TPing someones car, but maybe if someone takes a hammer and smacks me in the head about eighty times I will...
Last edited by david_highland at Sep 29, 2007,
Quote by master
I was hoping you misspelled "tip." btw, what does milk on the lawn do?

haha, me too.

They called the cops for such a minor prank that could be cleaned easily!?

Lame...

Did the see your face?
If not, you're off the hook

If so, the cops probably won't even look into such a minor thing like this...
Quote by david_highland
Yeah, I'm seventy and I don't like a bunch of little ****ers running around reveling in the most inane bull**** a person could think of. These asshole just go around pissing people off, and for what? Maybe I'm the only one that doesn't understand what's so fun about TPing someones car, but maybe if someone smacks me in the head about eighty times I will...

Oh, I dunno.. Mainly because most people remember what it was like to be a teenager. Especially one that was in high school. Some people have a sense of humor.. My house was TP'd once, and I thought it was hilarious.

It's a part of life. Teenagers do stupid ****, they grow up and have stupid **** done to them. So what? God.. I wish you lived closer to me.. There would be shredded newspaper all over your lawn on a night it was going to rain..
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by moody07747
haha, me too.

They called the cops for such a minor prank that could be cleaned easily!?

Lame...

Did the see your face?
If not, you're off the hook

If so, the cops probably won't even look into such a minor thing like this...

They might have gotten the license plate
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Oh, I dunno.. Mainly because most people remember what it was like to be a teenager. Especially one that was in high school. Some people have a sense of humor.. My house was TP'd once, and I thought it was hilarious.

It's a part of life. Teenagers do stupid ****, they grow up and have stupid **** done to them. So what? God.. I wish you lived closer to me.. There would be shredded newspaper all over your lawn on a night it was going to rain..

I actualy know what it's like to be a teenager (I'm 18). I also remember what it's like to be in highschool, it wasn't all that long ago that I was in highschool myself; I remember hanging out with a bunch a morons, and they got me into all sorts of ****....and looking back on it I realize I didn't even get what was so fun about it then, it just doesn't make sence, if I hadn't partisipated in such bull**** I probably never would have had any runins with the police. There are better things to do, and I have enough **** going on without a bunch of mindless little 13 year olds throwing toilet paper at me.
Quote by david_highland
I actualy know what it's like to be a teenager (I'm 18). I also remember what it's like to be in highschool, it wasn't all that long ago that I was in highschool myself; I remember hanging out with a bunch a morons, and they got me into all sorts of ****....and looking back on it I realize I didn't even get what was so fun about it then, it just doesn't make sence, if I hadn't partisipated in such bull**** I probably never would have had any runins with the police. There are better things to do, and I have enough **** going on without a bunch of mindless little 13 year olds throwing toilet paper at me.

Right.. You did stupid things in high school, too, then. And because I'm not in high school anymore, I'm not frequently doing stupid things anymore. But, you ought not complain so much about it..
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 3