i need to beat "the covenant" stage (7th) on Halo 3 because for some stupid reason the game didn't give me the achievement so anyone want to help me out?

GT: Cup of Noobles
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
I got a message when i came home with halo 3 and some guys like, yeah beat halo 3 legendary 6 hours. I was like O.o
I hated the ending. I really hated it. You will hate it too, TS.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
I want my Halo 3 I preordered it from amazon and it still hasent come damn you super saver delivery, you my have saved me a few quid but you cost me days of fun, I so wish I'd gone for next day
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
I've already beaten it on legendary. Took 8 hours. I beat it first night I got it. I just didn't get the achievements for beating act 7. I have no idea why and it is such a pain in the ass level I don't want to solo it again.

BTW the ending was crap, but what did you expect... it is Halo.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Master Chief dies.

Now you don't need to waste your time on the game, you kow what happens at the end...
Quote by bequickorbedead
Master Chief dies.

Now you don't need to waste your time on the game, you kow what happens at the end...

Fail. You don't know.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Quote by graybass_20x6
Fail. You don't know.

Shhh, I do know, Im just trying to confuse the TS, I found out on the first day when I posted that in the other thread about it.

...but now you've gone and spoilt my fun here
Quote by bequickorbedead
Shhh, I do know, Im just trying to confuse the TS, I found out on the first day when I posted that in the other thread about it.

...but now you've gone and spoilt my fun here

Well, TS did say he beat the game, so he should know....

Or maybe not? I'm almost ready to call shenanigans on the whole thing.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
Halo = ballz.

I will NEVER understand why people decided Halo should be "the" game...it's just the same as almost every other FPS out there...

Oh well, I'm sure microsoft is happy, it's the only thing that kept the Xbox alive...
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Quote by CodySG
Halo = ballz.

I will NEVER understand why people decided Halo should be "the" game...it's just the same as almost every other FPS out there...

Oh well, I'm sure microsoft is happy, it's the only thing that kept the Xbox alive...

This.
Halo is the MTV of Videogaming, a quick and cheap fix for those with a small imagination, intellect and short attention span.
A mediocre FPS at best. Multiplayer is alright, not as good as people say it is.
Quote by CodySG
Halo = ballz.

Simple answer. How are rainbows made? How are boobs good? How does the Positrac on the rear axle of a Plymouth work?

It just does.

Quote by KISSguitarist

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
People beat it in like 8 hours? that sucks. I was hoping it was longer.
Quote by Ambrosio256
This.
Halo is the MTV of Videogaming, a quick and cheap fix for those with a small imagination, intellect and short attention span.
A mediocre FPS at best. Multiplayer is alright, not as good as people say it is.

You = My New Hero

Everyone where I live think it's better than sex...I was at my book/music/game store the other night at like 6ish, and there was already five or so people waiting for the midnight release...

Wow....
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
so nobody wants to do this one level real fast?
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
give me your halo 3 and i will beat it for you
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Ill help you with it. My gamertag is BakedPotato420.

And honestly, while the Halo series may not be the best thing since sliced bread, its also not as bad as some people make it out to be.
I beat it within the first day. I played from 1 am till 5, then I played after school from about 4 until 8 and had it done on legendary. It's not that hard, but you will die alot.
I just can't beleive how short it is I'm so disapointed, it took me about 5 hours or something havent played on the multiplayer yet but it better be good.
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A