So I´m going to buy a new amp since my 60w´s isn´t enough for the rehearsal room.... anyway I´m playing in a melodeath band so I wan´t a good one where I can get a good sound, been thinking about Hartake but don´t know if anyone else got some suggestions?
I would recommend Hartke but their stuff is pretty expensive. What 's your budget?
signature
My budget would be around 600 euro, i could go up alittle more if its realy good though!
Possibly a Hartke kickback?
Quote by chinese_jazz
One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.

Jaco Pastorius

E-A-G-L-E-S!!
I'd recommend an Ashdown Electric Blue, preferably the 15" speaker one. They're 180W and one cost me £220, so it's probably in your budget. I gigged with it last night in a small venue and it didn't even struggle. I probably had it at about 4/10 volume and gain and it really cut through and provided some nice low end.
signature
i play in a death / thrash metal band .. my bassist uses a fender rumble 100 and it sounds pretty good.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Quote by Bullet-Rule
I'd recommend an Ashdown Electric Blue, preferably the 15" speaker one. They're 180W and one cost me £220, so it's probably in your budget. I gigged with it last night in a small venue and it didn't even struggle. I probably had it at about 4/10 volume and gain and it really cut through and provided some nice low end.

I suggest that also. Played some small gigs with that amp and it worked great.
The jazz student
If you're leaning towards the Ashdown Electric Blue, you should just get the MAG, it's way better.

Check out Laney, they have a really good, modern sound that would work well with melodeath!
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410