which is better and easier to use especially in a gig?what do pros use?i want help..
Quote by emortal99
which is better and easier to use especially in a gig?what do pros use?i want help..

both are fairly easy to use. Digital effects tend to have more knobs, but almost all are well labelled and it's clear what each knob does. Some pros use all analog. Some pros use all digital. Alot use both. The only real difference between the two is the sound they produce. Neither is superior to the other, it's all about preference.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
it really comes down to what effect(s) you're looking at, and really really comes down to personal preference. i personally use both.
Quote by civildp1
both are fairly easy to use. Digital effects tend to have more knobs, but almost all are well labelled and it's clear what each knob does. Some pros use all analog. Some pros use all digital. Alot use both. The only real difference between the two is the sound they produce. Neither is superior to the other, it's all about preference.
good answer.

they're also different price-wise. analogue tends to be more expensive but to me it's worth it because I like the sound from analog fx better.

test 'em out if you can.