HEY im chloe and i need a song to play for a school music assignment. My vocal range is like that of say, the dude from plain white ts, (yes, even though im a girl) and i have a few years of guitar under my belt, so im not stupid, but nothing too hard. any ideas? need to be able to learn and perfect it in about 2 weeks. up for any suggestions and so far my idea list consists of :
Broken- seether + Amy lee
Silent lucidity- Queensryche
Hey there delilah - plain white tees
Romance- anon.
Im up for anything including spanish and i can sing lower than the average girl.
thanks.
Try Time of Your Life by GreenDay. Its a pretty easy song and the vocals are good. Thers is a bit that is quite low but im sure youll be able to work something out. Also it will take you a few days to be able to sing aswell as play but make sure you can play it well before you try to sing.
Hope this Helps

Cheese
where have all the ******* gone???
I'd go with the PWT song.

A. Because you can sing like their singer
B. More people will know that song.

But I recommend the acoustic version of Tears Don't Fall by Bullet For My Valentine.
maybe trains by porcupine tree? you need a capo, and the guitars harder than the vocals. or blackbird by the beatles? or if your really good with the co-ordination of singing and playing you could try doing drive by incubus and the guitar, kinda hard though.
me you

if you notice any spelling mistakes, or grammar stuff, its cos i have tourettes syndrome and i cbf correcting it, cos that involves reading it over. so get the F*** over it.
Yer, there good, but if u want some pretty easy to larn and have perfect go behind blue eyes by limp biskit thats good, is only guitar and is pretty damn easy, do u use power tab?.. lol random question
I don't like HIM but the acoustic version of 'The Sacrament' is pretty cool.
Quote by Kensai
IF YOU TYPE WITH BIG LETTERS YOUR POINT WILL COME ACROSS EASIER!

Seriously wtf was that?
thanks ppl i can play time of your life, blackbird, behind blue eyes, drive, and no dont use power tab. any other suggestions? ill look into the others thanks

^^ sick of songs listed and rather above them, learned em ages ago.
behind blue eyes would be cool

it really annoyed me when that idiot from limp biscuit ruined it

still that would sound good
If you can do spanish, maybe some Mana? Labios Compartidos or Mariposa Traicionera come to mind. The rythem/riffs are fairly easy in both songs, and his voice ranges from low to high so you could not only showcase your singing range, but show off a little spanish while you're at it hehe

Hope that helps
Last edited by Garou1911 at Sep 29, 2007,
Quote by Garou1911
If you can do spanish, maybe some Mana? Labios Compartidos or Mariposa Traicionera come to mind. The rythem/riffs are fairly easy in both songs, and his voice ranges from low to high so you could not only showcase your singing range, but show off a little spanish while you're at it hehe

Hope that helps

yeah can you give me any links to tabs or sheet music? would be bril
DO TRAINS THEN!!! porcupine tree trains! can't go wrong
me you

if you notice any spelling mistakes, or grammar stuff, its cos i have tourettes syndrome and i cbf correcting it, cos that involves reading it over. so get the F*** over it.