well as the title suggest i am currently playin a schecter blackhawk and wish to upgrade my pickups.
i was thinkin that for the bridge pickup i want something thats good for playin metal and has good harmonics, and for the neck i want something that will also have good harmonics but also have good bluesy kinda tones.
i was thinkin bout DiMarzio's but am not sure which would be best.
any suggestions plz?
There's no point fearing death, as it is inevitably going to happen

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
Price Range?
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
Dimarzio Breeds all the way mate...what amp you got?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
well am no really settin a price range, il save up lol i just want opinions so i can get an idea of how much i need to get. i was thinkin bout a few different DiMarzio's, the prices i seen for them was about £70 i think, i would pay that.
and my amp is a wee MG10, ano its **** but its good enough for me for in ma room, i dont/wont be playin gigs so i dont need a big amp.

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
I wouldn't bother in all honesty - they aren't going to make an awful lot of difference...the fact that a pickup would cost as much as your amp should be setting alarm bells off. The Breed is a great pickup and does exactly what you want, however your amp isn't good enough to take advantage of it. Put the money towards an amp upgrade instead.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

so wot sort of amp would u suggest then? cos i need to take into considerations that i dont have a lot of room, i cant play extremely loudly therefore theres no point in havin like 50 watts or anythin like that, hense the reason for the 10 watt

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
if you want dimarzio's then breeds mabey an X2N?
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
so will replacin my pickups make any difference? cos i really dont wanna go out and spend up to £70 on a pickup if it isnt goin to do anythin.

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
Quote by craig_mccann
so wot sort of amp would u suggest then? cos i need to take into considerations that i dont have a lot of room, i cant play extremely loudly therefore theres no point in havin like 50 watts or anythin like that, hense the reason for the 10 watt

Get yourself a Roland Cube 30x or the new 30 watt Vox Valvetronx XL...

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/70527
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/74361

The Cube costs a lot less than two Dimarzios would, the Vox is a little more...Breeds go for about £70 a pop. You'll get way more improvement in your sound from a new amp - an amp is what creates your tone, pickups are just really for fine tuning your sound when you've already found it.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc