i just got a new electirc guitar ( i was playing classic guitar 3 years and i got electric now)

and i feel like i cant do the maximum of the guitar
what "things" i could do to feel more pro
and advance with the guitar?

til now i know few songs... (well parts of them)

and i got a problem that
when i see tabs or something i relly confused and its relly hard to preform it

give me advice :P
Chances are the stuff you've been taught for classical playing doesn't translate too well to the electric style. That means you should really approach the electric as a new unstrument. Just start at the beginning, rather than trying to continue on from where you left off with classical. Don't forget your classical training though, because you'll be able to incorporate that knowledge into your playing eventually. However, for the time being just concentrate on getting to grips with the basics of electric playing.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
hmmm
but
what is practise mean?
get new songs and try them out?
i wanna learn cool stuff
but i dont know from where....
Yeah basically get a song that you think is a challenge but not really hard. Dont try hangar 18 first watever you do. Umm maybe seeka and destroy by Metallica, just dont learn the solo maybe
Songs can wait a little while - electric is kind of different to classical and you pretty much have to re-learn everythng...what to do with your hands, how to hold the thing, how you strike the strings, common chord voicings.

Just have a hunt round in the lessons section for some beginner electric lessons and stuff - you'll probably whizz through them in no time but you definitley need to familiarise yourself with the differences between the two styles first.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by DreadBoy
hmmm
but
what is practise mean?
get new songs and try them out?
i wanna learn cool stuff
but i dont know from where....

If its fun half the time and painstakingly frustrating the other half, you've had a successful practice :P

If you want to start with the basics, just practice songs that you are trying to learn that challenge you and play a lot of scales because they really help you. A lot of people say that your skills do not carry over from classical guitar, but that isn't true. Your technique and style should not carry over, but the skills, left-hand techniques and picking techniques, as well as some other basic knowledge, should cary over. You can start by learning your pentatonic scales unless you already know them. One song I thought was fun to learn was Tears Don't Fall from Bullet For My Valentine because it sounds really good and it uses mild palm muting and basic power chords as well as some easy licks that use hammer-ons and pull-offs. It's not the best example for these skills, but it sounds really good and is a lot of fun to play, plus it's fairly easy.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
i love playing
Scotty Doesnt Know by Lustra
and
Im just a kid by simple plan...
i know most of those songs...
its not going to perfact...
but its allright i guess