Page 1 of 2
Howdy,
So theres alot of people asking how do you ask someone out, and the generic answer is just do it.
So exactly how did you do it?

My quick story
I worked with this chick who was pretty cute and another staffer had this party and invited us. Anyways after that i told the chick me and friends were going to tropfest, would she wanna come? She did, we got drunk, I kissed her, and we got together

And also, it says "partner" becuase girls play guitar too!
never did
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by kevinw
never did

Quote by Birdy266
never did

Why even bother to post this? Do you really think people need your input on how you've never had a girlfriend?
Quote by Archaon
Why even bother to post this? Do you really think people need your input on how you've never had a girlfriend?

yes
Quote by kevinw
never did

Quote by Birdy266
never did

Quote by BlackLuster
never did

How surprising .
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
I just talk to her, get to know her a bit, ask for her number, and ask her out.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Im in the unfortunate position of never having a partner thanks to the efforts of others to "make it happen" when I was doing fairly well myself.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I stalked him. I followed him around all day for a month and then I just climbed through his bedroom window and I sat there waiting for him to come home. And when he came home I asked if he wanted to go out with me and he said yes. Probably because he was scared.

But really, I'm not with someone at the moment. My last real boyfriend asked me on msn. Not very romantic but hey.
[Light]
i got her off the interwebs...
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
wed known each other for a while , and i just asked her out i guess
You are not your job.
You're not how much money you have in the bank.
You're not the car you drive.
You're not the contents of your wallet.
You're not your fucking khakis.
You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
knew a girl while she was in college (out of state), saw her and talked to her occasionally on her breaks, she just graduated in may, i promptly asked if she wanted to hang out, our first date we went to the beach for the day, dated up until a few weeks ago when i proposed to her and now we're getting married in feb!
i don't really have any advice on asking a chick out, just don't sound nervous! but make sure your first date is bad-ass, like a day trip to the beach!
no offence, but the reason why most of u havent had a gf, is coz u act like wankers, like rock on! i can play the intro the sweet child of mine.
u need to mix being a guitar nerd with being kl.
then u can get laid..
A brick, some chains, and a ball-gag.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
i'v got a chick who likes me that has kinda asked me out.. haven't reli agreed tho..lol
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
5 day school trip out of province me and my best friend we're laying on her bed. I'd liked her for awhile so I kissed her and it was all we did for the next 3 days. Then one night I asked her and she said yes. We've been happy ever since.
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!
Quote by fredzeskater
no offence, but the reason why most of u havent had a gf, is coz u act like wankers, like rock on! i can play the intro the sweet child of mine.
then u can get laid..

lol wut?

EDIT: that song is so out of date. learn something new then try to impress me
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
Last edited by cyclobs at Sep 29, 2007,
Quote by fredzeskater
then u can get laid..

Your a wanker dude. Oh I can play the sweet child o mine intro. Congrats I could play that after 2 months. You sound like a douch and learn to spell.
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!
Quote by fredzeskater
then u can get laid..

You are obviously so cool.
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Quote by fredzeskater
then u can get laid..

you obviously have what it takes, lol
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Quote by fredzeskater
no offence, but the reason why i dont have testicles, is coz u act like wankers, like rock on! i can play the intro the sweet child of mine.

ouch...
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Birdy266
Nightraven nailed it

No, no he didn't.

The guy you were all ripping it into was saying that people who are like "rock on! I can play the intro to Sweet Child of Mine!" are the wankers who will never get laid.

I thought it was quite obvious
pretty embarrassing but the my latest 2 asked me out
My Spanish Hearts
Quote by henza_x

And also, it says "partner" becuase girls play guitar too!

No shit, really?

I stole him from a now-ex friend, muahaha.
I'm single currently. My previous girlfriend fell on valentines day when I gave her a huge white teddybear. Relationship didn't last very long though.
WTLTL 2011
Ive never had a partner, but im working on it :P
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
asked her out, she said no cause we didnt know each other well enough....

2 weeks later she says yes!

I stole him from a now-ex friend, muahaha

thats awful
I downloaded my girlfriend off www.download.com .

She started nagging as soon as I opened her .RAR ...

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by rock_on986
Your a wanker dude. Oh I can play the sweet child o mine intro. Congrats I could play that after 2 months. You sound like a douch and learn to spell.

Exactly. That guy is an idiot.
Be cool.
lol. my boyfriend owns the server that UG chat is on...i'm a regular chatter...he sent me a text one day...and it grew from there

and yes, we do see each other irl on a reasonably regular basis and we're very much in love
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
lol. my boyfriend owns the server that UG chat is on...i'm a regular chatter...he sent me a text one day...and it grew from there

and yes, we do see each other irl on a reasonably regular basis and we're very much in love

Anyway to derail a little bit... When are you going to take the pole-dancing lessons?

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

We randomly met at a friends house. Best chance meeting I've EVER had.
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Mud Sergeant of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

"Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join."
Quote by Waster
No, no he didn't.

The guy you were all ripping it into was saying that people who are like "rock on! I can play the intro to Sweet Child of Mine!" are the wankers who will never get laid.

I thought it was quite obvious

god, youre are stupid people! grow a brain or GTFO
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG Special Customshop
Jackson JS30RR

Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss Metal Zone
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Ibanez Lo Fi
Behringer Tuner

Marshall AVT100X

Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Quote by Joshrocker48
I Use a purple pick.

+1
Well we went to elementary school together since we were four but I never really knew her until grade nine. In grade nine we sorta just talked a lot and we argued over everything (I would say that 95% of all our conversations in person or over msn ended up in an arguments) and I started lending her all my cds and we just became really good friends.

So yeah then we both kinda confessed liking each other in a really awkward kinda way so...yeah. Then again out dates are nothing like a regular date where you hang out and go swimming, or sit and watch tv or a movie or anything like that. We play Power Rangers and read together and do those I-Spy books which are incredibly fun.
She got me drunk
Quote by rabidguitarist
manowar.

on the subject:
anyone else notice that the film '300' is like... manowar: the movie?

Quote by morbid_death
Sam, you are my hero.

Metallurgy. Traditional Metal from Brisbane
http://www.myspace.com/metallurgy
Page 1 of 2