How can i make i different tuning with help from my tuner. Can i do that with help from the pitch button or what shall i do.
PANTERA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Know The Rules So You Know How To Break Them In The Best Way
Is it a guitar tuner or a chromatic tuner. If it's the first, you won't be able to tune strings to flats or sharps. This being, you won't be able to tune your G string to F#, unless you press the first fret, but then it gets annoying to tune the tuning peg and it's not so accurate. If you have a chromatic tuner you can tune to any note.

For getting into a different tuning, like DADAGD for example, play the bottom E string, and tune it down to D with help of the tuner, go on with the rest of the strings.

I'm not sure if I understood your question but that should help.
Didn't get your question either. But, if you meant looking for a set of notes rather than standard tuning, you can find those sets of the notes on the internet, there are tons. It really isn't easy finding an original set of notes that would actually, make music.. Here are some examples from the web, (http://eceserv0.ece.wisc.edu/~sethares/alternatetunings/alternatetunings.html)
Open C C G C G C E
Open D D A D F# A D
Modal D D A D G A D
Open D Minor D A D F A D
Open G D G D G B D
Modal G D G D G C D
Open G Minor D G D G A# D
Open A E A C# E A E
Balalaika E A D E E A
Charango X G C E A E
Cittern (1) C F C G C D
Cittern (2) C G C G C G
Dobro G B D G B D
Lefty E B G D A E
Overtone C E G A# C D
Pentatonic A C D E G A
Admiral C G D G B C
Buzzard C F C G A# F
Drop D D A D G B E
Face C G D G A D
Four & Twenty D A D D A D
Hot Type A B E F# A D
Layover D A C G C E
Magic Farmer C F C G A E
Pelican D A D E A D
Processional D G D F A A#
Slow Motion D G D F C D
Spirit C# A C# G# A E
Tarboulton C A# C F A# F
Toulouse E C D F A D
Triqueen D G D F# A B
Last edited by sklthesaik at Sep 29, 2007,
If you want to tune your guitar down half a step (or any other tuning changes that are the same for each string) because the tab you are using requires it, do it by ear.

To tune down half a step by ear:
1. Hold down the 4th fret on the 6th string and tune the 5th string to match that tone.

2. Now, you have to guess and check with the sixth sting by tuning it down little by little until 5th fret on the 6 string matches the open 5th string (which is now A flat). Once you have done this, your 5th and 6th strings have been successfully tuned down half a step.

3. Hold down the 5th fret on the 5th string and match the open 4th striong to it.

4. Hold down the 5th fret on the 4th string and match the open 3rd string to it.

5. Hold down the 4th fret on the 3rd string and match the open 2nd string to it.

6.Hold down the 5th fret on the 2nd string and match the open 1st string to it.

To tune it down a whole step: in step 1 match the 3rd fret on the 6th string to the open 5th string.

1 1/2 steps: match the 2nd fret on the 6th string to the open 5th string, etc.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Last edited by philipp122 at Sep 29, 2007,
thanks
PANTERA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Know The Rules So You Know How To Break Them In The Best Way