I have this 67 Goya rangemaster solidbody and i wanted to know the sell price of it because i have looked everywhere and still found nothing

i have been using it to play like screamo stuff all the the way to classic metal on one site i read about it and it said it was supposedly a great surf guitar

picture link-http://goyaguitars.tripod.com/eko.htm

not exactly the same as mine
my goya has a silver round knob for volune and a bridge shield
Last edited by fliptheswitch8 at Sep 29, 2007,
that's a strange guitar:P
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Unusual hardware on that
Legra
RMC Wizard Wah
Blackstar DistX
Modded SD1
Phase 90
ZVex Fuzz Factory
WH4
Laney VC30 112
Roland MicroCube
YouTube!
Irishman of the Laney Cult
The funny thing is that it sounds okay playing metal on it too. I also read that Tom Morello played a Heavily modified goya
Quote by fliptheswitch8
The price for the guitar was 225 bucks back in the 60's

and the fender stratocaster cost $249.50 (just about $2000 in todays monies) in the 50's. so whats your point?
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

Quote by SublimeGuitar
and the fender stratocaster cost $249.50 (just about $2000 in todays monies) in the 50's. so whats your point?

That someone might be able to guess the price but they dont even make these anymore so the price either turned to 100 dollars of crap or it jumped up by like a thousand
it looks like it would make a perfect clock for the wall... or with all those switches can it slice onions so fast that you won't shed a tear....... :
" i'm not very technical.... but i can make it howl ". john lennon