Does anyone know about a cheap (as in <$100) distortion box/petal that gives a Pink Floyd-like echo?

Please?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
just FYI, its a 'pedal' and distortion isn't what its called. its called a stomp-box or effects pedal. Distortion is a type of effect in which case, its called a distortion pedal, but only if its actually distorting the sound wave
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by DagMX
just FYI, its a 'pedal' and distortion isn't what its called. its called a stomp-box or effects pedal. Distortion is a type of effect in which case, its called a distortion pedal, but only if its actually distorting the sound wave
'

Did you have to go to College to learn that and spout it off? My college hasn't taught me that stuff, yet. I hear it's more later in the college days, after about 2 years of prereq's.
Quote by PlayMadness
Does anyone know about a cheap (as in <$100) distortion box/petal that gives a Pink Floyd-like echo?

Please?

A distortion pedal that does an echo? It sounds like you need to clarify what it is you actually want.

ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
If you want a delay some of these might be worth looking into.
EHX #1 Echo
http://musical-instruments.pricegrabber.com/amplifiers-accessories/electro-harmonix/m/48847964/

Boss DD-3
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Boss-DD3-Digital-Delay-Pedal?sku=151310

No experiance with those except I played the #1 Echo a while back in the guitar store, but those are the brands and names that seem to be well spoken of on here.

If you want distortion, then you'll need to specify what sort of distortion sound you want or whether you need overdrive, in which case say what sort of styles you play.

Edit: This should be in GG&A instead of electric guitar, just incase you make another thread on effects later.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by JubeiTHPS
'

Did you have to go to College to learn that and spout it off? My college hasn't taught me that stuff, yet. I hear it's more later in the college days, after about 2 years of prereq's.

err, I'm not spouting it off. I'm simply correcting him about an erorr he made.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
if its delay/echo ya want I'll sell u a line 6 echo park at a good price
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej