is there any site or some kind of game in the internet that helps you read music better?

for example: first they show the music sheet with all the notes and next you have to hear different examples and choose the correct one that is played from the notes
The only sure way to get good at reading music is to keep doing it. Buy sheet music, borrow sheet music, copy sheet music and read read read. If you only do it a little but often you'll get better quickly.

A lot of pop sheet music has the vocal melody line in it, learn that first. Learn flute music, violin music, trumpet music - monophonic instruments. Look at piano and guitar music, polyphonic.
its like riding a bike, the more you do it the better you will get at it, im still not really good at it but yeah find like really simple songs and try to read/play them
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
how to be better in reading music*

yeah i find just immersing myself in standard notation for a week kicked it into gear, i started classical lessons like 2 and a half weeks ago, and after my interview for them i havent read a tab since, i still use guitar pro, but i hide the tabs, i just started with like satrianis baroque and whatnot, easier songs that arent super fast, now after like 2 weeks im pretty fluid with sight reading, it just takes sitting down and doing it
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
Quote by C.C. Deville
its like riding a bike, the more you do it the better you will get at it, im still not really good at it but yeah find like really simple songs and try to read/play them

It's different from riding a bike in that if you ride a bike and then don't ride one again for twenty years and get back on one, within 10 pedals you'll know what you're doing. With music, it is very easy to fall out of practise and lose the skill and it's not that easy to regain. So keep at it.
oh and the easiest way to find notes on the fingerboard is to relate them to chords, then its easy pie, well in first position at least. wat i mean is like c on the a string is in 3rd fret right? well look at where it is on the c chord, its the bass note. : D hope it helps at all.