i have a Epiphone Firebird for sale. it has covered Gibson P-90's. it comes with case and a leather strap. it also has strap locks, if you want them, let me know and ill leave them on, but they are $15 extra. it has no body flaws, just 2 little dings on the top of the headstock

this isnt a picture of the actual guitar but it is the same model and colour and everything

http://www1.gitarrebass.de/magazine/9912/epiphone1.jpg

the strap is white leather, it was $45 new

sadly, im only offering pickup. if you live near Kitchener/Waterloo/Toronto (or are willing to come to one of those places) and are willing to pick it up, or meet me somewhere, ill be glad to sell it to you

im asking $400 for guitar, strap and case ($420 for strap locks)
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
come on people its a good deal
Quote by The Leader

Quote by ninemonthmedia

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
gotta be willing to ship it dude. you will open up the possibilities if you do.
i know, but the last time i shipped i got cheated out of $2000, so im not exactly ready to jump back on the horse
Quote by The Leader

Quote by ninemonthmedia

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
or you cna wait until they actually send the money and then ship it out.... thats what i do!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
That's what you should do...pics of the actual guitar would help too...
Don't drink water, fish #@$! in it.
yeah would love actual pics if possible..how much would you want for it to be shipped to my house if i paid you before you sent it out?
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
hey schecter freak, im workin on the pics k. were do you live? im not gonna raise the price but you will have to pay for the shipping (duh) so find out what shipping is and let me know.....and send me your email, ill send you the pics
Quote by The Leader

Quote by ninemonthmedia

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
ibanezguitars90@yahoo.com
44253 you can calculate it now that you have my zip!

i just noticed that the going rate for an epi firebird used is like 300! i know your has the p90's but.... you might want to lower the price a little lke 350 shipped!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Last edited by SchecterFreak at Oct 11, 2007,
bump
Quote by The Leader

Quote by ninemonthmedia

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
bump again. come on guys, someone wants this, i know it!
Quote by The Leader

Quote by ninemonthmedia

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
Hey, im more than interested in buying this! This is a great offer, seeing as how the picture you posted of the guitar is an Epiphone 1963 firebird VII. And if it has Gibson p-90's then that's even better! such a great deal. Only 420 with strap locks? SUCH A GOOD DEAL.

These guitars went for 450 + before they were discontinued!

Quick question.. Would you except a trade for a custom Ebony colored epiphone les paul standard with a Gibson body?

If not, that's understandable and i'll scrape up some cash asap and ill send the cash before you ship the guitar!

Get back at me for my email.
Quote by IWANTAFIREBIRD

Quick question.. Would you except a trade for a custom Ebony colored epiphone les paul standard with a Gibson body?

so wouldn't that make it a gibson with epi components? hell i'd be interested in buying that.

/threadjack. i want this firebird, get some pics man! how much shipping to 37412?

Guitars:
1998 Gibson SG-X Carribean Blue
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
Marshall JCM900 SL-X Head w/ Orange 212 Cab
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
Fulltone OCD, TC Electronics Flashback Delay, MXR Classic Overdrive, TC Electronics Polytune