No, I'm not talking about emo's, chavs, or people with different opinions. I'm talking about the classic 70's movie, starring Ray Winstone in his first role. With a good lot of horrible and degrading one-liners, and a bunch of violence, this movie is probably one of the more awsome films in history. So, who's seen it? Who thinks it's great?
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Mud Sergeant of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

"Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join."
my mates dad made me my mate and our other mate (3 of us) watch it, telling us it was a great film...it was rubbish and boring

and that gay rape scene came out of ****ing no where
whoops I came in here thinking you were talking about Southampton football fans.

So what's the film about?
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

a bunch of boys in a young offenders prison

fill in the blanks on the rape scene
Well, it's basically just a lot of unnecessary violince, racism and swearing. Rape too. It's a british film made to depict what the young offenders prisons of that time were like. Maybe to raise awareness. Probably not. Anyway, it's a fun film.
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Is that the one with Leonardo Dicaprio? I vaguely remember him in a movie where he's in Juvie, and he gets raped.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
It was okay. A bit boring really. Had no point to it. Kinda glorified violence.

Actually yeah, it isn't that great

I do own it though, it's one of about five movies I own with a gay rape scene... How odd.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
I think I only like this film because I have a slightly questionable sense of humor... First time I watched it I just kinda found it a bit disturbing, but hell I've seen it a fair few times now and I just find all the one-liners funny.

Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx
It's not a good film, just shocking.

ah but, shocking doesn't equal bad.
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

My bro has it on DVD, theres a few films like this upstairs actually.

Anyone seen that one with the skin-head who goes banger racing and is really ****ed up and violent?
Quote by Jackolas
My bro has it on DVD, theres a few films like this upstairs actually.

Anyone seen that one with the skin-head who goes banger racing and is really ****ed up and violent?

Don't think I've seen that, but have you seen Romper Stomper? Apart from Russel Crowe it's quite... "good".
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Quote by Lacquer_Head
ah but, shocking doesn't equal bad.

He didn't say it did, he said it isn't good, just shocking. As in, it's bad and shocking.

I haven't seen it in a few years so it might be worth another go but I hate British films that dwell on the working class. It's such a cliché.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
the ending is **** aswell, its a poor movie. TS are you sure you dont just love it cause of the rape scene?
Quote by Rankles
He didn't say it did, he said it isn't good, just shocking. As in, it's bad and shocking.

I know, but the comment was slightly vague. And no, the rape scene still gives me the creeps... "TURN HIM OVER!"
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Awesome film, keep meaning to buy it sometime. Best line - "Right Banks, you bastard, I'm the daddy now, next time, I'll fackin kill ya!"
Cool sounds like something I should look in to.

I heart violence in movies.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
Quote by Vince Noir
Awesome film, keep meaning to buy it sometime. Best line - "Right Banks, you bastard, I'm the daddy now, next time, I'll fackin kill ya!"

I agree... it's one of the best moments.. that and Carlin hitting striper with the pool balls in the sock.
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

It has Phil Daniels in it.

So it is win.

Note: This rule does not apply to Eastenders. Though the Phil Daniels bits are some of the better parts.