I got a Ts-9 and a Ts-9dx and when both are used together I get one of the best tones I've ever heard. Has anyone else tried this?
^ Yeah, I'd like to know that too. Sounds interesting..
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
I have the drive on both set maxed depending on the amount of gain I want sometimes I dial back a bit. On the Ts-9 (first in the chain) I have the volume all the way up and the tone around 10-12 oclock. I have the DX set to turbo mode so that now we have a nice fat low end. The volume for this one is set so that the clean volume is the same as the overdrive volume. and the tone is set around 10 oclock. Now instead of having a thin sounding tubescreamer that slight is overdriving my amp I have a glassy, yet still meaty sounding overdrive. I got the idea from a guy in this band Head Train that I've gotten into, I think they're coming out with a demo or cd or something soon. Maybe they'll put stuff on their myspace. If they don't I could record sound clips once I get my mic back from my friend.
wouldnt that give you alot of feedback?
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
^It is quite noisy and there is feedback when you don't play but if you have a noise gate or something that should take care of it, personally it doesn't bother me and I like to make notes feedback for super long sustain. From your gear I wouldn't recommend it from the musical styles that you most likely play.
yeah i wasnt planning on i was just wondering i get enough feedback as it is with one ts but with two i would imagine...
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating