ok so two weeks ago my xbox got the ring of death and i sent it off in that coffin to be fixed. i specificaly remember putting its hard drive on the table beside it. Now my friend is coming over and bringing his xbox so we can play but i cannot find my hard drive. its driving me crazy!!!!!!!!! any ideas as to what happened to it or what i should do if i've permenantly lost it UG?
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
go to lost&found they must know where it is

but seriously, u must've misplaced it
I see no sign of fortress.

How
The
Fuck
Do
We
Know
?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by SnakeByyt

ok so two weeks ago my xbox got the ring of death and i sent it off in that coffin to be fixed. i specificaly remember putting its hard drive on the table beside it. Now my friend is coming over and bringing his xbox so we can play but i cannot find my hard drive. its driving me crazy!!!!!!!!! any ideas as to what happened to it or what i should do if i've permenantly lost it UG?

UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
Quote by SnakeByyt

Buy a new one?

Christ, does your mother wipe your arse for you?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Have you tried your shoes?
The fridge?
The basement?
The olive garden?
The other olive garden?

I can't help you then.
Quote by Smokey Amp
Buy a new one?

Christ, does your mother wipe your arse for you?

no yours does

and jesus christ just asking for some opinions if your not gonna help then dont post
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
Quote by Ambrosio256
That's what you get for playing next-gen.

Ownt.

Upset that some people can actually afford decent entertainment?
in your pants?
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Quote by SnakeByyt
no yours does

and jesus christ just asking for some opinions if your not gonna help then dont post

sorry, but how exactly can we help? we have absolutely no way of knowing where the hell you put your hard drive. smokey amp actually gave some advice, and you didn't want to hear it by the sound of things. that's all you can do if you've permanently lost it.
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Why would he know? We don't live with you, or even know where you live. Why people come to UG for everything that happens to them is beyond me.
Quote by SnakeByyt
no yours does

Common sense man.

What did you expect for answers, a step by step guide of how to convert a plate of macaroni & cheese, a couple of wires and a pickle to an external hard drive?
Quote by SnakeByyt
no yours does

Jesus Christ you're ****ing daft.

How the hell are we supposed to know where you left your hard drive? Do you expect UG to harbor psychics or something?

And that was a golden ****ing comeback.

Let me know how I can help and I might try.
i just ment like i dunno is there some kinda warranty for this kinda thing/ know where to get used ones cheap/ ect

sorry i asked for suggestions as to where i might have left it never mind that bit then
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
Call the place you got it from?

How am I supposed to know if you got a warranty for it? Try buying one online if you want it cheap.
Quote by SnakeByyt
i just ment like i dunno is there some kinda warranty for this kinda thing/ know where to get used ones cheap/ ect

sorry i asked for suggestions as to where i might have left it never mind that bit then

Warranties generally don't cover being a dumbass
I wanna grow up to be a debaser