anyone got this?. i cant get online to play it says the servers arent available...wtf is going on!?!?!
halo 3 probably took over all of xbox lives servers
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
Quote by ledzep1023
halo 3 probably took over all of xbox lives servers

Thats actually prety acurate my friend cant get on NHL 08 server or 07 or sumthing
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Quote by Colgate Total
Didn't Halo 3 make like.... $173, 000, 000 in it's first week of sale?

It hasn't even been its first week. It's under a week still. But I believe that. Great game.
Quote by MySweetFracture
i was told oct 10

ah you are in america the centre of the universe?. we get fifa early ha but you got halo a day early. americans suck at football anyway.
booooooo PES ftw!
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by gigadeth
ah you are in america the centre of the universe?. we get fifa early ha but you got halo a day early. americans suck at football anyway.

Suck balls d1ckhead. How am i supposed to know u were from england? I was going to insult your country, but then i would be as ignorant as you. I guess because we suck at "soccer", im not allowed to play the video game right? Is that your logic?

EDIT:nm, your a sep 07. Nothing you say is valid anyways.
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by MySweetFracture
Suck balls d1ckhead. How am i supposed to know u were from england? I was going to insult your country, but then i would be as ignorant as you. I guess because we suck at "soccer", im not allowed to play the video game right? Is that your logic?

EDIT:nm, your a sep 07. Nothing you say is valid anyways.

im not from england. americans not good at soccer.