i am thinking about picking up one of these bad boys. a double neck would be a sweet mod to my collection, and they arent expensive, around 450ish. all the reviews are like 9/10, since it is korean made, i would be replacing electronics im sure. im thinkign for a big hunk of maple with a quilted maple top, and 2 set necks, a 6 and 12 string, it could be fun. its not like i dont have the money anyways...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Galveston-PRO-SERIES-Double-Neck-Elec-Guitar-Case-NEW_W0QQitemZ110175503817QQihZ001QQcategoryZ2384QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

there it is, what do you guys think? a little pickup switch, and a basic setup, and i think it would make for a good axe.
i have that is guitar and it is a kickass guitar and the pickups are good pickups but i am changing them to emg's, i think they play as good as gibsons and i have a gibson and have played many gibsons
Whoa, go down to the sellers other auctions. Flippin' tri-neck! ha... that's sweet. 6 string, 7 string, and a 12 string. What will they come up with next? AH! A quad, with the addition of the BASS!!!
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Quote by guitarrocka205
Whoa, go down to the sellers other auctions. Flippin' tri-neck! ha... that's sweet. 6 string, 7 string, and a 12 string. What will they come up with next? AH! A quad, with the addition of the BASS!!!

How about these:

You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Sep 29, 2007,
............... Holy Crap
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Quote by guitarrocka205
............... Holy Crap

Yup.

I'm especially fond of the twelve neck strat.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Where would I find a hard shell case, stand and owners manual for a Galvestron double neck 4 string bass over a 6 string guitar?