who is your favourite guitarist who played with Ozzy Osbourne. Tony Iommi, Randy Rhoads, Jake E. Lee, or Zakk Wylde. Ive been pondering my favourite for a while!
Hi tom
Randy Rhoads. Zack Wylde sucks.He records his solos and syncs to them in concerts.And his crazy train is awful.Tony Lommi is interesting to listen to,though,and Jake E. Lee is ok.
Iommi all the way!
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
Not a huge fan of Ozzy, but it would be Rhoads. Zakk Wylde & Iommi are in close 2nd tied though.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by Azraelclaw
Tom Morello and Mike Einziger, both unique and scintillating.

wow bud read the opening to the thread
Hi tom
derek trucks

HE HAS ABSOLUTLY NOTHING TO DO WITH OZZY... but his my favorite guitarist sooo...
Last edited by just17n8 at Sep 29, 2007,
Iommi 4 ever... i mean... whe created metal. what else do ya want? he might neverhave done things like "crazy train" but dammit he has POWERFUL riffs, and his solos aint dog poop either; wawr pigs, fairies wear boots = LAW
Rhoads by far. Wylde is good but kinda gets old sometimes. I would agree with sashki that lee is one of the most underrated guitarists of all time, I almost think he's better than Wylde. As for Iommi, I've tried to get into his stuff but for me personally I don't like his sound. It just kinda bores me. He's a great talent though and one of the fathers of metal.
I love Hendrix's stuff when he was with Band of Gypsys, otherwise I'd probably have to say SRV or Eric Johnson.