Ok so im an alter boy and i had to serve a wedding today.(i got tipped $10) Anyway i think that it was a rewarding experience (spiritually wise not money) i thought it was cool cuz in the 4 seconds that the bride and groomed kissed it was as if the world was beautiful and that all the world's problems were just gone at that true showing of emotion. anyone feel that feeling before?
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
I do sorta yeah. I get that feeling when I play the piano. It seems to transfigure reality into perfection no matter what mood I'm in.
Quote by Kensai
IF YOU TYPE WITH BIG LETTERS YOUR POINT WILL COME ACROSS EASIER!

Seriously wtf was that?
For me, weddings are about watching relatives get drunk, so I'm not a fan of them.
EDIT: I felt "that felling" after completing new super mario bros, but thats nowhere near as spiritaul as your expieriance lol.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
^ Hear hear.

I'm all for love and magic, but wedding just seem kinda depressing with the finality of it all.
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
i got tipped 20 dollars for doing a funeral
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
I'm getting married next year, and with the exception of one or two you people are pissing me off.
I wanna grow up to be a debaser