Contact them.. and ask for their trade prices. Obviously.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
hm...try contacting the companies i guess

good luck with the store though
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
you need a dealers license. i.e. oyu must be a licensed esp dealer.

btw, where are you located. i have trouble imagining someone would go to a store with jsut those kinds of guitars.
Quote by RageAgainst...
hm...try contacting the companies i guess

good luck with the store though

thanks,
we basically did it for out love of music and the scarcity of metal here in Kentucky, USA

Edit: So far me and my father have just made plans for our store and have already some rough guitars that my dad made to start out with. So, it might be a while before we're actually settled in our own store
Last edited by GuitarHero0715 at Sep 29, 2007,
Quote by chea_man
you need a dealers license. i.e. oyu must be a licensed esp dealer.

btw, where are you located. i have trouble imagining someone would go to a store with jsut those kinds of guitars.

i quoted it becasue i think you missed it.

YOU NEED A DEALER LISCENSE.
if you didnt need one, we could all go and buy guitars really cheao straight from the factory.
contact them, tell them you'd like to become a licensed dealer, they'll probably call you
You need to pay ESP/Kramer/Whatever an amount of money to become one of their dealers.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
To contact them, check out their websites and Call them up. Let them know you want to become a dealer for them and then they will tell you what the next steps are.

I like your idea, but I think you should broaden your selection a little more than ESP, Hamer, and Jackson.

Good luck to you.
yea good idea dude, you're starting a store with only metal guitars out of love for metal, and because no one around your area plays metal. i'm sure opening a shop with those guitars will just magically start everyone playing metal.

or you might just not sell any guitars and be out a ****load of money because you tried to start a business for which there is no market.