this is a really stupid question, but it's the only string it happens to, when I play the string open, it's perfectly fine, it plays a B, but when I go an octave up (12th fret), It's an A#, so I looked where it went wrong, and i found out it was between the 5th and 6th fret, so if you go up a fret, everything is a semitone low (so if you want to play a song that works with the B string and goes higher than the 6th fret, you have to play the B-string a semitone higher) I don't think this is normal, could anybody help me?

P.S.: I tried raising and lowering the action and also tried to adjust my trem bar, and the guitar I'm using is a strat copy
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

One more thing, the natural harmonics on the 12th fret have moved to the 13th fret
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page

Your intonation needs to be adjusted.

If you can do it yourself, then do it. Otherwise go to a guitar tech, he can do it for you for around 20 to 30 dollars.
Quote by Jim Morrison
Indians scattered on Dawn's highway bleeding, Ghosts crown the young child's fragile eggshell mind
Quote by Demitri Martin
I think B String stands for B*tch string!

But really, I don't think I've ever seen that happen before
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
But really, I don't think I've ever seen that happen before

It actually happens quite often.

If the bridge has been tampered with, or the guitar is really old (sitting in an attic for a while), it's a really crappy guitar, or simply the expansion of the wood (among other reasons), the intonation can become screwy.

A guitar tech can fix this.

There are also online guides on how to properly adjust your intonation, but good luck with that.
Quote by Jim Morrison
Indians scattered on Dawn's highway bleeding, Ghosts crown the young child's fragile eggshell mind
Quote by cpljwlusmc
Your intonation needs to be adjusted.

If you can do it yourself, then do it. Otherwise go to a guitar tech, he can do it for you for around 20 to 30 dollars.

I TRIED, but it didn't work, found something on google, tried it, it didn't change, now I know that intonation is that the 12th fret is a little flatter or sharper than the harmonic, but on my b-string there is no harmonic on the 12...
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page

just one more question, could it be because my string is getting rusty? because it's f--king weird if the harmonic just MOVES a fret up
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page

I would try changing your strings to see if it could be the age of the strings.

Seriously, though, take your guitar to a service person.
Quote by Jim Morrison