i just got a black sabbath album, and i have heard iron man many, many times before. on tv radio internet, and my favorite part is at the end where they have a 2nd solo, but on my cd it cuts off before that. It also does that with the solo on sweet emotion by aerosmith. can someone tell me if its the cd or somthing?
Yes, its the cd.

The older the band, the more times the cd has been "remastered" and oarts have been cut out, im surprised the ending to Iron Man was though, It's the best part.

For instance, after a certain year they took out the breakdown slow solo thing in the middle of the Four Horsemen on Kill 'em All.

It sucks
How long's the track, it should be about 5:58.
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
Quote by Jimi Vaugndrix
i just got a black sabbath album, and i have heard iron man many, many times before. on tv radio internet, and my favorite part is at the end where they have a 2nd solo, but on my cd it cuts off before that. It also does that with the solo on sweet emotion by aerosmith. can someone tell me if its the cd or somthing?

it's because on the 45 single, the second solo didn't fit. they cut it out, so now that its public domain recordings, random record companies snatch it up and put it out.

that's why.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone