well they did give Bin Laden money and guns...and the US can't seem to 'find' a huge amount of money that was shipped over there...

oh well
interesting, this might make things a lot worse and for the love of god let's not have any immature bush sucks lolz posts please.
Theirs nothing to discuss.
Iran just announced it as a reply after the US announced the Iranian armed forces as terrorists.

Obvious provocation, simple politics.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
irans got a good point they are terrorists just because they have an organised military means they are not terrorists?.

also why the hell should america pressurise iran to not having nuclear weapons when america has the biggest stockpile in world history? they have proven they will attack without UN sayso
Quote by rockon1824
Like freaking 5-year-olds. "You're a terrorist!" "No, you're a terrorist!"

I know you are but what am I?

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by gigadeth
irans got a good point they are terrorists just because they have an organised military means they are not terrorists?.

also why the hell should america pressurise iran to not having nuclear weapons when america has the biggest stockpile in world history? they have proven they will attack without UN sayso

Because the Iranian president announced on many occasions that Israel has no right to exist and should be taken off the map.
Because Iran is supporting terrorist groups, both with money, training, diplomatic assistance and supplies.
Because if Iran will get nuclear weapon the entire middle east is preety much ****ed.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by rockon1824

Welcome to politics.
Oh Shit!
Quote by rockon1824

That's what I was thinking.

Everyone's a terrorist these days. Yawn.
My God, it's full of stars!
The sad thing is, the Iranians are right. The U.S government has supported terrorism (both financialy and with personel/weapons) around the globe for the better half of the last century, and it sure isn't stopping now.
We went into the middle east to try and help, and to try to find those responsible for 9/11. We had our facts messed up. The middle east is better off without Saddam's genocide on the Kurds, and everyone hates the president because he's the president, and because it's cool to hate him. Nobody liked truman very well, yet he is now one of the most undisputed best presidents in history. We're just in the middle of the war right now, and America is sick of it's decision to go to war. We regret it, and now we blame the people we voted for. We have to step up and take responsibility and clean up after ourselves in the middle east. Leaving now would be irresponsible, and cause more deaths than any other option.

I'm just throwing that out there now because i'm sure this convo will go there sometime.

Okay, end of rant.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Quote by BassistGal
Because the Iranian president announced on many occasions that Israel has no right to exist and should be taken off the map.
Because Iran is supporting terrorist groups, both with money, training, diplomatic assistance and supplies.
Because if Iran will get nuclear weapon the entire middle east is preety much ****ed.

Well one could say that the US financed terrorism when they gave Osama guns and money in order to passive-aggresivly fight the soviets. ("Hey, we didn't attack you"). Or when they gave Saddam guns and money in order to do the same to Iran.

Except one could say that the US is worse because at least Iran knows whose side they're on.

The US gives people weapons and when we're done with them we bomb the **** out of them and say only we have the right to attack people and only we have the right to have weapons.

Political Hypocracy at its finest.