Belay My Last

so yea ur prob. thinkin oww another band.

but this is how i found them out.i was changeing my myspace acount around and i made it were bands could add me,and they did,and at that time they had 2 songs up and were still writeing stuff for their,but now they got their album out and their touring and i think you should check them out all the dudes know how to play their intrements,and they do it well,and they need more credit.so tell me whatca think
Boring
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

i dont see who they are boreing i really like them...yes a bump i want to show more people this band!
Quote by ddranthony92
Belay My Last

so yea ur prob. thinkin oww another band.

but this is how i found them out.i was changeing my myspace acount around and i made it were bands could add me,and they did,and at that time they had 2 songs up and were still writeing stuff for their,but now they got their album out and their touring and i think you should check them out all the dudes know how to play their intrements,and they do it well,and they need more credit.so tell me whatca think

are you drunk??
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Oh my god...that name is so awful

Did they realize that they Belay is a rock climbing term? LOL

Their name is so awful im not even giving them the time of day
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Quote by Teh Forest King
Oh my god...that name is so awful

Did they realize that they Belay is a rock climbing term? LOL

Their name is so awful im not even giving them the time of day

their name isnt that good but their music is
Too core infused for my taste and theyre really generic.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
These guys are more hardcore than metal.. IMO
try these guys in the hardcore thread for better results.
'The downfall' has some killer guitars. Somewhat of a metalcore band but whatevs.
Hail Satan

Gear:
Yamaha RGX220
Peavey 5150
Trohak Cabinet (w/ Eminence speakers)
Mesa/Boogie 2x12 Roadster
Marshall Mg15
'Belay My Last'? What's next...'Rappel My First'?

Anyway, I digress.
First off: regarding the obvious confusion as to the correct genre of this band...
This, children, is what we call DEATHCORE. And yes, deathcore IS real, and it IS allowed in the metal forum.

Secondly: Good band. I like what I've heard of them. Some pretty solid, heavy shit.
Quote by <><
'Belay My Last'? What's next...'Rappel My First'?

Anyway, I digress.
First off: regarding the obvious confusion as to the correct genre of this band...
This, children, is what we call DEATHCORE. And yes, deathcore IS real, and it IS allowed in the metal forum.

Secondly: Good band. I like what I've heard of them. Some pretty solid, heavy shit.

exactly wierd name, but killer sound