I love Fender's Olympic white color. Do you think I'd be able to order some of the paint from the company and paint my drum set with it? Would it look good on the drum set?
Isn't it just a creamy white?
Buy some normal spraypaint and try it. It would be cheaper than using actual fender paint [if they even sell it] and I think it would work.
It would work much better on plain wood shells so if they have a glossy cover on them, maybe heat the glue and peel it off? Try on a piece of plastic and wood first.
Yeah, I guess I could try to find the same color at lowes or something. I would sand down the current paint and everything. Then I guess spray paint would look ok as long as it has a coat of clear lacquer over it. Thanks.
Actually, I made a cavity cover plate for a guy's guitar out of a fiberglass sheet and sprayed it black. worked very well, and reduced the amount of work in getting it smooth and stuff. All i did was spray 2 coats and a thin clear coat. try that...
to be honest, theres a chart online somewhere saying what colours Fender have copied from car manufacturers paint.

HERE:
http://www.provide.net/~cfh/fenderc.html

Near enough the bottom.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
to be honest, theres a chart online somewhere saying what colours Fender have copied from car manufacturers paint.

HERE:
http://www.provide.net/~cfh/fenderc.html

Near enough the bottom.

Thanks, man!
No problem, if you need the actual colour code used by Ford America, I could probably have it to you with about 3 hours or so if you want?
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do