i just got the deal of a lifetime. Kramer XL-I with a brand new TKL gigbag... $100. including new strings and set-up. i picked it up and tried it out, expecting it to be around $500. she's on my lap now! any of you guys ever get some nice steals?
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
DeArmond Starfire Custom w/hardshell case for $150. FYI, DeArmonds used to be the Epiphone of Guild.
I paid $150 for a Washburn Dime 2ST at a pawn shop. Traded that for my Kelly, and then traded the Kelly for my Ibanez Saber. I picked up a Jackson RR5 for around $800 new and flipped it to a friend for $1,000. I nabbed a Line 6 spider II head for around $175 (when they were still fairly new) and later did a flat trade for an Epiphone Valve Junior. So yeah, I'be gotten some deals
dude... $100 was a steal for this guitar. TO kidsthesedays
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...