I'm looking for a new guitar. I am a big metal fan. (A7X, lamb of god, ect.) i've heard a lot of good things about schecter, even from the guys down at guitar center. But i dont want to spend too much money, $300 - $400 is good. Which one should I get?
Omen 6.
Schecter CSH-1
Schecter Omen 6
Schecter 30th Anniversary Traditional
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Peavey XXX 40
Digitech Whammy
Visual Sound H2O
FullTone Clyde Deluxe Wah
if you can get the C1+ for that price then go for that.
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Schecters are really nice, especially for the prices they want.

You are probably better off saving up a bit more for a Hellraiser, or C1-classic but if you really don't have the patience the omen and gryphon are pretty nice.
WTLTL 2011
well, a c-1 artist is 450 and its sick, otherwise get a damien 6, it 300 regular or 350 w/ a FR
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
hell ya. get a gryphon or a used c1+... if u save uo longer go for the classic. they wont dissapoint especially if youre playing metal.
save save save....get up into the 550-650 range...u wont regret it...u have the exotic star, hellraiser, and alot of other options from them....but yes...buy a schecter..and def buy a set neck....but if u have to stay in the $400 range...check out either ebay or the used section of guitarcenter.com...theres a guy on ebay who sells factory blemished schecters....usually u get a really good deal on a never played guitar...that might have a finish flaw...but doesnt affect the sound...
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Last edited by twinturboaudi at Sep 29, 2007,
actually go on www.musicansfriend.com (dont buy just look) and look up shcecter and its a c-1 artist series or something like that and its like 300 bucks and it comes with seymours which is unbeliveable