Poll: will chinese democracy be available in your lifetime?
Poll Options
View poll results: will chinese democracy be available in your lifetime?
yes
44 22%
no
93 47%
ive waited so long i dont care anymore
62 31%
Voters: 199.
Page 1 of 2
The third option.

I used to defend Axl for his singing despite his stupid ego, but now i have no time for him and he can go fuck himself.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
I don't care, but I was never waiting for it in the first place.
it will never ever come out. EVER
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
I forgot about it

Not like it will be good or anything
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by someguitarguy88
It's never coming out. Ever.

Pretty much.
I'd honesty prefer it to not come out.
Axl is horrible, in my opinion.
Spiral Out
Of course it will. The demos are awesome, and the final product will be as well. No matter how far away it is, every day means a step closer to it.

*prophecy*
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
i wanna know whatll happen if it turns out to be the best album ever made in any genre....

what would we do?

...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
With the album artist working on the artwork and confirming it, I think that it's near the point of coming close. I think it will come out, eventually. Even if it takes another year or two, it will come out.
Quote by Its_Rock77
i wanna know whatll happen if it turns out to be the best album ever made in any genre....

what would we do?

Deny it, of course.
If it wasn't gonna come out, why would they bother recording songs for it?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
HOLY ****, this is amazing, all this time I had forgotten about it, until you reminded me.
Anyways, I used to believe that it would come out but at this point I really don't think that it will. Lol
All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
-Mark Twain
Chinese Democracy, Tupac coming back one day, the Antichrist... these are all just urban myths.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I thought it was finished?!

I heard tracks off it and everything. It sounded a bit too typical over-produced modern rock sorta no difference between quieter and loud sections kinda music (sigh), but 1 song was pretty good.
Quote by Demon Wolf
If it wasn't gonna come out, why would they bother recording songs for it?

because axl likes to bs his fans
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Quote by Jackolas
I thought it was finished?!

I heard tracks off it and everything. It sounded a bit too typical over-produced modern rock sorta no difference between quieter and loud sections kinda music (sigh), but 1 song was pretty good.

There has been a lot of people that have said it's finished. The label keeps rejecting it because the material isn't 'strong enough'. The artist for the artwork has been talking to Axl and some other people involved about the artwork since April, it shows things are moving in the right direction. There's supposed to be 52 mastered tracks, if that is true, that's another ~3 albums after CD is released.
The release of Chinese Democracy would be a harbinger of the Apocalypse.

For the fate of the world, let's hope it doesn't.

(Though I bet it'll be kick ass if it hits the shelves.)
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by JilaX^
Who cares, it's gonna suck.

And you would know because you've heard the whole album, right?
I've heard some leaks, and it is pretty good. Maybe it won't come out though.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
u di actualy think it will come out in the next few years and be a ****ing masterpiece, i'm not even a big GNR fan, but for something to be in production for that long and be ****? impossible
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Quote by bikerboyjosh
u di actualy think it will come out in the next few years and be a ****ing masterpiece, i'm not even a big GNR fan, but for something to be in production for that long and be ****? impossible

Its not guns n roses, its axl and some ****ers calling themselves guns n roses. Velvet Revolver is closer to real guns n roses.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
It will never come out, ever.
Quote by someguitarguy88
Dodging? Pansy. We don't dodge where i come from.

As for the pain factor, just get used to the pain. Punch various objects such as walls, trees, floors, your mother, rocks, table etc. Just generally anything hard.
Do you think, that since it's name - chinese democracy - is about democracy in china, it will never be released. Is it axl's master plan, or will he release it when the america-china war finally appears?

Prolly said beofre anyway, but still.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Page 1 of 2