Page 1 of 2
So last night I was heading home from my girlfriends house and a freaking deer ran in front of me. The thing that sucks is that I was less than a mile from her house when it happened. I just got my car less than a year ago too. Now I have to drive my 92 ranger back to college. This sucks. Oh yeah, my car is a 2006 mustang.
Maybe you should have thought ahead and just rode a deer about the place. Much more sensible than a car.
My school bus driver did that once. Pity it wasn't America and the dear couldn't sue him. Instead since it's Spain, they had the thing for dinner.
one time, a street racer around here hit a deer and decapitated it. There were alot of pics of the head and the deer, let me see if i can find them.
Not Enough AssHatery
I was hoping this would be a Conan type moment where some deer ticked you off and you smacked him in the face.
Funny words.
your car WAS a 2006 Mustang
I play a guitar strung with Yngwie's chest hair
yea my dad hit a dead dear with a leased 2005 Nissan van...it sucked....

*dead dear was hit by a car on the parkway while the guy was going about 70mph...then my dad and 5 others ran over the deer as they were driving down the parkway at night in winter.........

looking forward to the pix
Hope everything works out and you get some money from your insurance for all the damage and such...
I punched a deer once. He tryed to steal my sandwich.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
emmm, Your insurance? that should cover it. If its under a year old Ford should be able to carry out the repairs too.

PSN ID: ArranP
That's so strange! Someone in another forum made the same thread!
Quote by i(ncubus)play
Guess a deer can beat up a Mustang in a fight.

Um...the deer is dead
Quote by jetfuel495

...holy **** the biggest ****ing golf cart ever just rolled past my backyard... i **** u not
You should of straped it to your roof brought it home and made venison.
Quote by slash0102
So last night I was heading home from my girlfriends house and a freaking deer ran in front of me. The thing that sucks is that I was less than a mile from her house when it happened. I just got my car less than a year ago too. Now I have to drive my 92 ranger back to college. This sucks. Oh yeah, my car is a 2006 mustang.

Pwned

You have 2 cars?
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
Man the thing that really sucks is that it didn't even kill the damn deer. Well not instantly anyway. It looked like it broke its legs and **** though cause it kinda hobbled off through somebody's yard and disappeared.

No man you didn't hit the Deer the Deer hit You.

Man you're actually right. The damn thing ran into the side of me while I was driving past. I do believe that I ran into its head though. The rest of the body hit the side of my car.
Quote by Osiris77
You should of straped it to your roof brought it home and made venison.

Or re-enacted QOTSA's music videos.
Quote by element4433

I don't know why, but i found this incredibly funny.

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING YOU BASTARD.
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
Quote by element4433

don't you hate it when that happens
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
Quote by mr.cheese..
Pwned

You have 2 cars?

Yeah. Well actually I have a truck and a car. I got my truck when I was 16. It is a 92 Ford Ranger. I kept it to hunt and fish with. I got my mustang after I graduated high school.
Quote by Motu
Um...the deer is dead

So is your car

Sorry I had to, I know how you feel man I just wrecked my car too except I don't have a replacement....
Page 1 of 2